Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Chris Smoove (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=285940)

BuffaloBill 12-31-2012 10:45 PM

Chris Smoove
 
Does anybody watch this guy's videos on Youtube? He plays NBA 2k13 and Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and makes informative game videos. The videos are hilarious and always helpful.


Anybody else watch him? Link to his Youtube account


(yes I know there's a video game forum)

Mr. I'm So Rad 12-31-2012 10:49 PM

Re: Chris Smoove
 
We could have our own Youtube channel playing games if you F*CKING GET ME3 AND SAINTS ROW THE THIRD MFER!!!

BuffaloBill 12-31-2012 10:55 PM

Re: Chris Smoove
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
We could have our own Youtube channel playing games if you F*CKING GET ME3 AND SAINTS ROW THE THIRD MFER!!!



You have Saints Row for PS3? I've never seen you on it

Maniak 12-31-2012 10:55 PM

Re: Chris Smoove
 
i played cod with him before for a few hours. his voice was weird as fck and it kind of sounded like he was using a voice changer or something.

had several games posting better scores than him as well.

i dont watch cod or 2k commentaries anymore but his 2k ones are probably the best cause he's super good.

Mr. I'm So Rad 12-31-2012 10:56 PM

Re: Chris Smoove
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
You have Saints Row for PS3? I've never seen you on it


I'm going to get it early next year. We can do a co-op playthrough. You would need a mic too.

chazzy 12-31-2012 11:19 PM

Re: Chris Smoove
 
Ha haaaaaaaa

SourPatchKids 12-31-2012 11:47 PM

Re: Chris Smoove
 
Him, QJB, and and Spades are my favorite 2K commentators. Him and KSI(Fifa) are the two funniest commentators on YT imo.

Mr. I'm So Rad 12-31-2012 11:56 PM

Re: Chris Smoove
 
KingGreqo is the best 2k commentator though. I miss Greatstorybro too. I wish they didn't retire.

Rake2204 01-01-2013 12:20 AM

Re: Chris Smoove
 
I respect what you guys are in to, I just haven't ever been able to see the point or merit to watching NBA 2K commentaries. I like playing NBA 2K, I just don't like watching someone else play it on YouTube while they talk about their fictional careers. It's altogether a strange phenomenon to me.

DropStep 01-01-2013 01:32 AM

Re: Chris Smoove
 
Dude has a video with tony parker.:biggums:

Those video game commentary guys on youtube make some serious cash.

http://www.youtube.com/user/pewdiepie

The guy on this channel has made over 3 million in cash at 200k per month and has almost 1 billion views on youtube.

6-16 year olds love watching people play video games.

TylerOO 01-01-2013 01:47 AM

Re: Chris Smoove
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DropStep
Dude has a video with tony parker.:biggums:

Those video game commentary guys on youtube make some serious cash.

http://www.youtube.com/user/pewdiepie

The guy on this channel has made over 3 million in cash at 200k per month and has almost 1 billion views on youtube.

6-16 year olds love watching people play video games.


Yea that youtube money is good. Crazy how much some people make.

Maniak 01-01-2013 01:57 AM

Re: Chris Smoove
 
pewdiepie is a sad excuse for a human being and the fact that he makes a living off of screaming is silly.

ballup 01-01-2013 02:10 AM

Re: Chris Smoove
 
I like Smoove for his 2k stuff because he's the best at it. They have gotten a bit stale because I'm used to his style. I don't like his COD videos. He's good and all, but he mostly uses overused classes.

ukballer 01-01-2013 03:18 AM

Re: Chris Smoove
 
Yeah, Chris Smoove is awesome.

I also like QJB, Ipodkingcarter and Kspade for 2K videos. QJB has the same phrases, but they never fail to make me laugh.

I don't even play Madden, but I like watching people play it. My favourite Madden commentators are Dukethekilla, WyzaNow and xChaseMoney (Chase is my favourite gaming commentator period, not that well known but funny as hell, would recommend checking him out).

BuffaloBill 01-01-2013 04:15 AM

Re: Chris Smoove
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rake2204
I respect what you guys are in to, I just haven't ever been able to see the point or merit to watching NBA 2K commentaries. I like playing NBA 2K, I just don't like watching someone else play it on YouTube while they talk about their fictional careers. It's altogether a strange phenomenon to me.




I understand where you're coming from. But some people just like to watch other people play, especially if they're good. His videos are also very informative while being comical at the same time. I always learn a lot of new things from his commentaries.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy