Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Jan 2, 7 p.m.: Sacramento Kings @ Cleveland Cavaliers (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=286118)

RedBlackAttack 01-02-2013 08:06 PM

Jan 2, 7 p.m.: Sacramento Kings @ Cleveland Cavaliers

Almost halftime in this one and it is a back-and-forth affair.

CJ Miles is continuing his terrific play in a starting role tonight. Waiters has been fantastic off the bench with 14 in the second quarter.

Cavs lead 53-52 with about 30 seconds to go in the half.

andremiller07 01-02-2013 08:11 PM

Re: Jan 2, 7 p.m.: Sacramento Kings @ Cleveland Cavaliers

The Kings really need a win on the road we are 1-13 or something insanely bad, we ain't gonna get a better chance than vs Cavs minus Andy

RedBlackAttack 01-02-2013 08:25 PM

Cavs absolutely sleepwalking to open the third quarter. Just terrible. No energy.

RedBlackAttack 01-02-2013 08:32 PM

Cousins on pace for a 20/20 night.

andremiller07 01-02-2013 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Cousins on pace for a 20/20 night.

Hes been a monster for us since the suspension and his passing in particular has been his best asset, had a triple double with 10 assist few games ago. I say suspend him more lol.

I'm still really worried about the 4th quarter when our idiot coach normally rests the starters way to long, with Miles and Irving out there anything can happend.

RedBlackAttack 01-02-2013 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andremiller07
Hes been a monster for us since the suspension and his passing in particular has been his best asset, had a triple double with 10 assist few games ago. I say suspend him more lol.

I'm still really worried about the 4th quarter when our idiot coach normally rests the starters way to long, with Miles and Irving out there anything can happend.

Fourth quarters have been the Cavs' bugaboo this year, so we'll have to see. The Cavs are shooting 16-percent in the third quarter. Yes, 16-percent.

Zeller really struggling tonight. It's amazing this is only a four point game.

andremiller07 01-02-2013 08:48 PM

One guy who I really was not expecting a decent game from was Gee I thought we could cover him, I was really concerned with Miles since hes so streaky and streaky players been eating the Kings, but did not expect it from Gee.

@Redblackattack do you think Gee is the long term solution at SF or more of a pick up/tradeable piece?