Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Video Games Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   The New Xbox Will Probably Arrive This E3 (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=286185)

Faptastrophe 01-03-2013 09:58 AM

The New Xbox Will Probably Arrive This E3

It seems that everything is aligning for the launch of the next generation Xbox at E3 2013.
We knew that the rumors are piling on. Then someone told us that the Xbox buildings at
Microsoft's campus are on lock down. And now we know that Xboxmeister Major Nelson is very excited about E3.

So excited, in fact, that he just posted a countdown on his blog. "And it's on..." he says. Just 159 days left.

Indeed, it seems they are ramping up for a major launch. I doubt these signs have any other explanation but a next generation console.
One that is designed to be a lot more than just a game console, finally completing the Xbox evolution,
and which will be completely merged with Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8. [Major Nelson]

Sauce.

Faptastrophe 01-03-2013 10:00 AM

Re: The New Xbox Will Probably Arrive This E3

Could he be hinting at Xbox ON as the name of the console? I mean, we never expected it to be called a 720, did we?

Rose 01-03-2013 12:42 PM

If they don't pick up some exclusives, and/or if the Kinect becomes more prominent I'm jumping ship fully to playstation (pending a better controller...maybe)

Cherry Picker 01-03-2013 02:54 PM

End of year release ? They better keep the same controller and no more gimmicks. I'll probably hold off buying it for a year or so to see if there's any hardware problems like RROD.

nightprowler10 01-03-2013 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rose
If they don't pick up some exclusives, and/or if the Kinect becomes more prominent I'm jumping ship fully to playstation (pending a better controller...maybe)

Haha, I did that over two years ago. Only bought exclusives like Mass Effect and Splinter Cell games.

Brujesino 01-03-2013 05:36 PM

Saving up now.

Rose 01-03-2013 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nightprowler10
Haha, I did that over two years ago. Only bought exclusives like Mass Effect and Splinter Cell games.

Really Xbox is just gears/halo. And to be honest, I'm tired of both.plus paying 50 for party chat basically? **** that. And Gears' exclusivity is up now, so:confusedshrug:

Just2McFly 01-07-2013 08:06 PM

XBOX is one console that needs some new Franchises ASAP.

Sony has so many stacked up in comparison, they have a log of ones that haven't seen the light of day since PS2.:oldlol:

Finn T-Mac 01-08-2013 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherry Picker
End of year release ? They better keep the same controller and no more gimmicks. I'll probably hold off buying it for a year or so to see if there's any hardware problems like RROD.

This + the first games don't usually use fully the consoles capasity

blablabla 01-08-2013 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rose
Really Xbox is just gears/halo. And to be honest, I'm tired of both.plus paying 50 for party chat basically? **** that. And Gears' exclusivity is up now, so:confusedshrug:

you forgot Fable and Forza
but compared to the Playstation(Heavy Rain,Killzone,Uncharted,Gran Turismo,Little Big Planet,MGS,GoW)their line-up is weak
Microsoft needs to get more creative

Draz 01-09-2013 11:04 PM

I would jump ship from xbox to sony if sony didn't have their analogs symmetrical.