Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Rex Ryan's new tattoo (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=286288)

Real Men Wear Green 01-04-2013 08:46 AM

Rex Ryan's new tattoo

"Marked Man"

niko 01-04-2013 08:57 AM

Re: Rex Ryan's new tattoo

Is it just a temp thing he thought was funny? The Jets should just put :facepalm on their helmets as their new logo next year.

Legend of Josh 01-04-2013 09:06 AM

Some folks get "Thug Life" or "God's Son" across they titty. Then you have Rex Dawg, "Sanchez 4 Lyfe" up in (on) this bitch.

niko 01-04-2013 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Some folks get "Thug Life" or "God's Son" across they titty. Then you have Rex Dawg, "Sanchez 4 Lyfe" up in (on) his bitch.

Fixed for Rex's lifestyle.

IGotACoolStory 01-04-2013 03:38 PM

It's obvious that when he makes sweet love to his wife, he asks her to put on a Sanchez jersey (and probably a helmet) and for her to get in a long snapping stance.

Real Men Wear Green 01-04-2013 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by niko
Is it just a temp thing he thought was funny? The Jets should just put :facepalm on their helmets as their new logo next year.

I'm going to assume it's henna because if it isn't there's something fireably strange going on here. Either way, if I was Sanchez I'd be feeling extremely uncomfortable.

Heavincent 01-04-2013 04:39 PM

Who cares.

niko 01-04-2013 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heavincent
Who cares.

it's funny to the rest of us whose teams aren't run like circus sideshows.

Heavincent 01-04-2013 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by niko
it's funny to the rest of us whose teams aren't run like circus sideshows.

You think I'm gonna sit here and deny that they are a poorly run team? This has nothing to do with me being a Jets fan. I just don't really care about the NY media's weird stalking nonsense. It seems like a non-story to me.

Real Men Wear Green 01-04-2013 05:13 PM

Quote:

Who cares.

Ask the NY Daily News, First Take, or Around the Horn. He has successfully garnered more attention because the behavior is strange. Could you imagine any other NFL or even NCAA head coach getting a real or fake tattoo of their wife wearing only the jersey of their (lousy) quarterback? And furthermore, the wife is in a pose popularized by the controversial reserve, possibly in some kind of parody. Ryan is just bizarre. And don't forget, the wife was the subject of some sexual rumors a year or two ago.

I don't know if this has any relevance to the football field, but he does things we aren't used to a coach doing. He's become the exact opposite of Belichick in a bad way, just getting attention for attention's sake and not seeming to care about how his locker room is effected. Again, I don't even know if this has an effect. It's just weird.

And if I was Sanchez I would consider a restraining order.

Heavincent 01-04-2013 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
Ask the NY Daily News, First Take, or Around the Horn. He has successfully garnered more attention because the behavior is strange. Could you imagine any other NFL or even NCAA head coach getting a real or fake tattoo of their wife wearing only the jersey of their (lousy) quarterback? And furthermore, the wife is in a pose popularized by the controversial reserve, possibly in some kind of parody. Ryan is just bizarre. And don't forget, the wife was the subject of some sexual rumors a year or two ago.

I don't know if this has any relevance to the football field, but he does things we aren't used to a coach doing. He's become the exact opposite of Belichick in a bad way, just getting attention for attention's sake and not seeming to care about how his locker room is effected. Again, I don't even know if this has an effect. It's just weird.

And if I was Sanchez I would consider a restraining order.

None of this is false. I just don't really care, as Rex will most likely be gone by next year.

Real Men Wear Green 01-04-2013 05:25 PM

Quote:

None of this is false. I just don't really care, as Rex will most likely be gone by next year.

You say this but Woody Johnson only fired Tannenbaum. :confusedshrug:

Heavincent 01-04-2013 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
You say this but Woody Johnson only fired Tannenbaum. :confusedshrug:

I think you misinterpreted what I said. I'm saying that Rex will probably be gone by this time next year.

Real Men Wear Green 01-04-2013 05:57 PM

Quote:

I think you misinterpreted what I said. I'm saying that Rex will probably be gone by this time next year.

Fair enough.

mlh1981 01-05-2013 09:19 AM

Well, I always suppose the tattoo could be altered if the next jets QB wears no.16. Also, that 6 can be easily made into an 8.