Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Johnny Football has me saying screw the NBA (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=286336)

GOBB 01-04-2013 09:20 PM

Johnny Football has me saying screw the NBA

Some good matchups on including my Sixers vs OKC. But I'm not turning. That WR should be slapped in the face for that INT in the endzone. :no:

Landry Jones is ordinary. He basic. #primeismad

IGotACoolStory 01-04-2013 09:23 PM

Re: Johnny Football has me saying screw the NBA

Bobcats - Cavs is more entertaining than this game. You are being tricked by the tone of Gus Johnson's voice thinking the game is good.

GOBB 01-04-2013 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
Bobcats - Cavs is more entertaining than this game. You are being tricked by the tone of Gus Johnson's voice thinking the game is good.

Maybe or the beer :lol

No way Bobcats vs Cavs is more entertaining!

NuggetsFan 01-04-2013 11:50 PM

Didn't watch but this thread made me check the boxscore. 287 yards passing with 2 TD's and 229 rushing yards with 2 TD's?

That's what you call doing work :oldlol:

TheSilentKiller 01-05-2013 12:20 AM

Read his statline outloud to my friend, he asked if he is black. I said no, so he said how the fck does a white guy run that much? :lol

InspiredLebowski 01-05-2013 03:15 AM

Only about 8 months from ESPN talking about how Johnny Football's too short to be an NFL QB

mlh1981 01-05-2013 09:21 AM

He could very easily be a 2 time heisman winner.

GOBB 01-05-2013 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory

Over 500yds passing/rushing and 4tds. Pretty damn entertaining to me. :applause:

knickballer 01-05-2013 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Only about 8 months from ESPN talking about how Johnny Football's too short to be an NFL QB

Who says he's going to declare next season? By the time he declares he may be able to grow another inch or so and suddenly he'll have acceptable NFL height(unlikely though)

I think the success of Russell Wilson in the NFL will make people forego those conclusions about Manziel's height. He need to gain some bulk though

Jailblazers7 01-05-2013 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knickballer
Who says he's going to declare next season? By the time he declares he may be able to grow another inch or so and suddenly he'll have acceptable NFL height(unlikely though)

I think the success of Russell Wilson in the NFL will make people forego those conclusions about Manziel's height. He need to gain some bulk though

If Drew Brees wasn't enough to overlook a QBs height then I doubt Russell Wilson will be.

Balla_Status 01-05-2013 11:56 AM

Great thread. Johnny Football is the ****ing man. National Championship next year! Great time to be an Aggie.