Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Is Goku the GOAT cartoon character? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=286475)

Budadiiii 01-06-2013 04:10 AM

Is Goku the GOAT cartoon character?
 
I believe he is and it really aint close. :applause:

Myth 01-06-2013 04:15 AM

Re: Is Goku the GOAT cartoon character?
 
Not even close:

Many South Park characters
Many Seth McFarlaine(sp?) characters
Many Simpson/Futurama characters
Batman
Many of the X-Men
The Incredible Hulk
The Critic
and many many more.

Budadiiii 01-06-2013 04:17 AM

Re: Is Goku the GOAT cartoon character?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Myth
Not even close:

Many South Park characters
Many Seth McFarlaine(sp?) characters
Many Simpson/Futurama characters

Batman
Many of the X-Men
The Incredible Hulk
The Critic
and many many more.

You trolling bro? :biggums:

Myth 01-06-2013 04:19 AM

Re: Is Goku the GOAT cartoon character?
 
Nope. I truly believe there are tons of characters from those shows that are better than Goku. Goku and Dragon Ball Z are the most overrated character/cartoon.

I also forgot:
The Animaniacs/Pinky & The Brain
Much of the Looney Toons
Dark Wing Duck
TMNT

flipogb 01-06-2013 04:24 AM

Re: Is Goku the GOAT cartoon character?
 
hes not even my favorite DBZ character , but I think hes up there.
Homer Simpson is # 1 tho

Brujesino 01-06-2013 04:30 AM

Re: Is Goku the GOAT cartoon character?
 

AngelEyes 01-06-2013 04:36 AM

Re: Is Goku the GOAT cartoon character?
 
Homer Simpson is the GOAT cartoon character.

PullupJay 01-06-2013 04:37 AM

Re: Is Goku the GOAT cartoon character?
 
Homer simpson

flipogb 01-06-2013 04:40 AM

Re: Is Goku the GOAT cartoon character?
 
http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/06/01/10...ars-full-list/

Homer it is

Budadiiii 01-06-2013 04:44 AM

Re: Is Goku the GOAT cartoon character?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flipogb

That same list has Harry Potter at 2 and Rachel Green from friends at 6:facepalm


Homer is EXTREMELY overrated and the success of the simpsons overall puts him on a pedestal because hes the main character but in reality hes just an above average character on a great show.... you would know that if you actually watch the shows and not go off some bullshit popularity contest list

AngelEyes 01-06-2013 04:47 AM

Re: Is Goku the GOAT cartoon character?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Budadiiii
That same list has Harry Potter at 2 and Rachel Green from friends at 6:facepalm


Homer is EXTREMELY overrated and the success of the simpsons overall puts him on a pedestal because hes the main character but in reality hes just an above average character on a great show.... you would know that if you actually watch the shows and not go off some bullshit popularity contest list


Homer it is

kNIOKAS 01-06-2013 04:49 AM

Re: Is Goku the GOAT cartoon character?
 
Nick Young get the F*** outta here son

dilley 01-06-2013 04:51 AM

Re: Is Goku the GOAT cartoon character?
 
Come at me bro


miller-time 01-06-2013 05:59 AM

Re: Is Goku the GOAT cartoon character?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Budadiiii
You trolling bro? :biggums:


Do you even watch South Park?

Eric Cartman is one of the greatest television characters ever, let alone cartoon characters.

Budadiiii 01-06-2013 06:01 AM

Re: Is Goku the GOAT cartoon character?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by miller-time
Do you even watch South Park?

Eric Cartman is one of the greatest television characters ever, let alone cartoon characters.

And you somehow think he's on par with Goku? Get real son. Eric Cartman is just a shitstain to the cartoon world. Goku is a god damn legend and I don't appreciate the disrespect.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy