Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Who else think the most entertaining part of this season is seeing Lakers fail (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=286569)

Derivative 01-07-2013 12:48 AM

Who else think the most entertaining part of this season is seeing Lakers fail

It's so enjoyable watching the Lakers and Kobe lose game after game with such a stacked team, karma at its finest for teaming up.

Five star this if you agree!!!!! Fuck Lakers!!!

Mr. Jabbar 01-07-2013 12:49 AM

Re: Who else think the most entertaining part of this season is seeing Lakers fail

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derivative
It's so enjoyable watching the Lakers and Kobe lose game after game with such a stacked team, karma at its finest for teaming up.

Kobe didn't team up with anyone. Hes no Leshortcut.

oh the horror 01-07-2013 12:50 AM

Re: Who else think the most entertaining part of this season is seeing Lakers fail

Quote:

If your enjoyment out of this season, with all of the stories of success, is watching a team fail, then kiddo...you need to re-structure your way of thinking.

Do you cut yourself while you're alone in your room too?

BMOGEFan 01-07-2013 12:51 AM

Quote:

you're an idiot. FO made the moves for this team, not a conspiracy to be with your kissy buddies.

Myth 01-07-2013 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
Kobe didn't team up with anyone. Hes no Leshortcut.

He had conversations with both Howard and Nash trying to recruit them. So you are right, he is no LeBron, he is Wade.

kennethgriffin 01-07-2013 12:53 AM

too little too late laker haters

kobe bryant and the los angeles lakers spots on the all time list are already set in stone

nobody cared that jordan failed with the wizards. he already did his business many times before his last few years in the league

only a moron would hope to see someone lose who has nothing TO lose

red1 01-07-2013 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
too little too late laker haters

kobe bryant and the los angeles lakers spots on the all time list are already set in stone

nobody cared that jordan failed with the wizards. he already did his business many times before his last few years in the league

only a moron would hope to see someone lose who has nothing TO lose

look at your avatar homie :lol

Budadiiii 01-07-2013 12:54 AM

this season has sucked so far :sleeping

Micku 01-07-2013 01:02 AM

It's entertaining and frustrating at the same time.

It's entertaining because everyone thought that the Lakers would be epic this year, and rightly so. But now they aren't even in the playoffs race. It's fun watching Kobe scoring efficiently and Nash still producing, but it's fun to see determine why they are failing. If you dislike the Lakers, then it's great for you. They have a great starting lineup, but they can't get in the playoffs spot this season.

It's frustrating because I feel like they should be doing better. Kobe is playing great. Nash is playing good, Howard is getting treated slightly unfairly, and Gasol isn't playing up to his standards even tho it's partly because of the coach decisions. MWP is playing his best ball since he has been a Laker. I still feel sorry for Nash if they don't make the playoffs. I want to see him in at least one Finals.

I don't really see them taking the villain roles like the Miami Heat did in 2011. They were hated everywhere they went to, and that was very fun.

But the Lakers are the story of the season for the NBA. Them losing so much is a better story than them winning.

kennethgriffin 01-07-2013 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by red1
look at your avatar homie :lol

lebrons hardly done anything nearly good enough for his detractors to give up hating

he has 1 fluke ring. i'l wait till around 5 or 6 real ones before i give up doubting him

maybeshewill13 01-07-2013 01:25 AM

My most entertaining part is seeing the Thunder win. Lakers losing is definitely second though.

maybeshewill13 01-07-2013 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
lebrons hardly done anything nearly good enough for his detractors to give up hating

he has 1 fluke ring. i'l wait till around 5 or 6 real ones before i give up doubting him

dazzer87 01-07-2013 01:30 AM

iTS BEEN amazing........And those corny a$$ Time Warner Lakers channel commericals are the best.......:roll: :roll: :roll: Thank you Charter for signing the deal with TW....:bowdown: :bowdown:

Connor B 01-07-2013 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
My most entertaining part is seeing the Thunder win. Lakers losing is definitely second though.

This.

And shut the **** up any Lakers fans who are going to come in here and be all butthurt and say OP needs to reevaluate his way of thinking or some bull shit like that. It is ****ing hilarious seeing the Lakers lose, and it is because Jim Buss is a ****ing moron. I feel bad for the players, actually, when they are actually trying.

kennethgriffin 01-07-2013 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maybeshewill13

so you think anyone who doubts lebron is mentally challenged?

hes hardly established himself to the point where he can retire tomorow and say he's done even half of what is expected of him

a lockout ring on a ring chased colluding miami trio with all other eastern stars injured isnt exactly "shutting the critics up"