Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Beats by Dre Pro...I Need Help...Real vs Fake. (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=286618)

Dnn111 01-07-2013 03:23 PM

Beats by Dre Pro...I Need Help...Real vs Fake.

I just recently purchased a pair of used but in excellent condition beats by dre pros. I'm just wondering if they are fake or real...I have the serial number which is 21 digits long on the right side. They certainly look real and when I registered them on the mail site, they were registered. They were made in 2010. Please give me some tips to help me. It's been aggravating me all day and I really would appreciate it!!!

Dnn111 01-07-2013 09:11 PM

Re: Beats by Dre Pro...I Need Help...Real vs Fake.

Nobody has a reply...?

SoCash 01-07-2013 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dnn111
I just recently purchased a pair of used but in excellent condition beats by dre pros. I'm just wondering if they are fake or real...I have the serial number which is 21 digits long on the right side. They certainly look real and when I registered them on the mail site, they were registered. They were made in 2010. Please give me some tips to help me. It's been aggravating me all day and I really would appreciate it!!!

Mine also have a 21 digit serial number in the xxx xxxx xxxxxx-xx xxx - xxx format. Having never registered mine I cant comment on your registration issues, but maybe the previous owner had registered them.

Pushxx 01-07-2013 11:59 PM

What you don't know won't hurt you. If you can't tell the difference, then just pretend they are real. It's not that serious.

Though they are most likely fake.

lilbeastnani 01-08-2013 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pushxx
What you don't know won't hurt you. If you can't tell the difference, then just pretend they are real. It's not that serious.

Though they are most likely fake.

:roll: That's why I feel like there are certain things you just buy new and from the store. That's the only way you know for sure and are covered if anything malfunctions.

DCL 01-08-2013 01:02 AM

if you bought from ebay and it was shipped from asia, it's most likely fake.

if you got a very awesome deal from a shady store down the block, chances are, they might be fake as well.

real ones are def from the big name stores but those prices are fixed.

but anyway, if you can't hear the difference to know if it's fake or not, who cares...

RoseCity07 01-08-2013 01:46 AM

Post pics. I have mine right now I can compare.