Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Grizzlies are shopping Zach Randolph. (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=286772)

longhornfan1234 01-08-2013 08:16 PM

Grizzlies are shopping Zach Randolph.

Griz CEO Jason Levien, whom principal owner Robert Pera has entrusted to run the franchise, is gauging the value of several players on the roster. There also have been exploratory trade conversations centered on forward Zach Randolph.

The Sacramento Kings are one of the teams that the Griz recently held preliminary talks with, according to a league source.

:biggums:

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ey...-zach-randolph

LoneyROY7 01-08-2013 08:18 PM

Re: Grizzlies shopping Zach Randolph.

lol. Do the Grizzlies not like being a contending team?

They're shopping all their major pieces minus Gasol.

maybeshewill13 01-08-2013 08:25 PM

Re: Grizzlies are shopping Zach Randolph.

Lamb, PJIII, Toronto and Dallas pick for Zbo. Amnesty Scrubkins.

Westbrook/Maynor
Thabo/Kevin Martin
Durant/Liggins
Ibaka/Collison
Zbo/Hasheem the Dream

:bowdown:

longtime lurker 01-08-2013 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneyROY7

:roll: :roll: Grizzlies were the feel good story at the beginning of the year now they're shopping Randolph and Gay. This is why I feel no sympathy for small market teams.

Kiddlovesnets 01-08-2013 08:37 PM

Humphries, Bogans and picks for Randolph, do it Billy King.

Rekindled 01-08-2013 08:39 PM

Pau+MWP+Jamison for Gay+Zbo.

memphis save money

Burgz V2 01-08-2013 08:39 PM

fire saleeeee

TMT 01-08-2013 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneyROY7

At this point they're in the middle of the pack in the Western Conference. To be contenders you have to be considered up there with the Thunder, Spurs and Clips. I don't blame them for wanting to get rid of Gay, but I still think the Zbo-Gasol chemistry is something special enough to keep.

andremiller07 01-08-2013 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longhornfan1234
The Sacramento Kings are one of the teams that the Griz recently held preliminary talks with, according to a league source.

:biggums:

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ey...-zach-randolph

Other than Z-Bo for Cousins+ Salmons which I doubt the Kings would do the only other trade I can think of would be Jason Thompson & Marcus Thornton for Z-Bo

miggyme1 01-08-2013 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TMT
At this point they're in the middle of the pack in the Western Conference. To be contenders you have to be considered up there with the Thunder, Spurs and Clips. I don't blame them for wanting to get rid of Gay, but I still think the Zbo-Gasol chemistry is something special enough to keep.

how is being the 4th best team in the west "the middle of the pack"please explain that.smh

second i think the grizzlies will get the two seed in the west if they keep they team 2gether.....y?

spurs gonna rest tim and them for the playoffs...clippers 17th win streak was to push them ahead and to establish them in the playoffs...but they gonna start goin on streaks of win 2 lose 3 and etc etc...dnt expect them to dominate the rest of the season....still a poor half court team.

thunder of course get the one seed this year....idk the grizzlies tryin to blow the team up...i mean damn the last time we blow the team up look what happened...we got rid of mike miller...and pau gasol and we was sum shit for a few years.....nobody matches rudy gay period.....he is a poor mans kevin durant.....nobody else in the league come close to him....the only person id trade rudy gay for is somebody like iggy....u basically gettin the same player athletically but rudy is a bit more of a scorer whereas iggy is a way better defender....but with iggy we would have the best perimeter defense in league history....conley,iggy and tony allen....oh sweet baby jesus....talk about holdin teams to 80 points a game

senelcoolidge 01-09-2013 05:55 AM

The new owner doesn't care about winning, he just wants to make money.

TheBigVeto 01-09-2013 06:23 AM

Are they insane????

wagexslave 01-09-2013 06:26 AM

Michael Beasley, Shannon Brown, Wes Johnson, Channing Frye and picks for Zbo and Rudy Gay

Get it done.

All Net 01-09-2013 06:42 AM

What the hell are Grizzles playing at?

pnyozzzoo 01-09-2013 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miggyme1
how is being the 4th best team in the west "the middle of the pack"please explain that.smh

They are 4th seed with absolutely no chance of getting top 3 seed. and likely be 4-5, anyway the point is they stuck in a shit position. They are a slow team matches up poorly VS warriors or rockets or nuggets.

I am sure Holliger worked his magic fomula and showed the owners that they have terrible odd going far in the play off.

And he convinced them to get under the cap and reload.