Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   New York Knicks Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Game Thread: Knicks at Orlando (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28678)

ChanningShamgod 02-03-2007 07:33 PM

Game Thread: Knicks at Orlando

Honestly, I love this look: James, Curry, Q-Rich, Crawford, and Marbury. James is a better defender than Curry, and helps out on Rebounding/Blocking shots. First off the bench was Lee, then Frye. Great rotation.

JMEWLS 02-03-2007 08:34 PM

Re: Game Thread: Knicks at Orlando

DAMN-IT !! orlando are down at the half, and dwight howard in foul trouble (nothing unusual) we have to regroup this half.

Good luck

shafir 02-03-2007 09:39 PM

Looks like the Knicks are going to win this one, good game though.

LouV 02-03-2007 10:21 PM

Bear devoured Tiger.

Walt Frazier made an interesting comment -- Dwight Howard doesn't show any offensive moves except the dunk. He's limited in that way. Curry devoured him.

Derek 02-03-2007 10:23 PM

The game got very physical. I saw Curry nail Turkolglu with an elbow and nothing was called. I also saw Marbury elbow Arroyo and nothing called. David Lee got belted a couple of times by Darko and Tony Battie. Let's see if they play this well against the Clippers on Tuesday.

knickscity 02-03-2007 10:28 PM

Let's just take the win. A win STREAK would be nice.

A side note: I guess Zeke is gonna make sure someone with JJ as their intials is gonna play or else!!!

Amigo 02-03-2007 10:33 PM

I STILL hate Jerome James.:mad:

ChanningShamgod 02-04-2007 12:46 AM

I've never really minded Jerome James, except for the fact that Isiah signed him only to fill up cap space, but starting him at Center today was an inspired move that I hope Isiah sticks with for the rest of the season. James is by no means a guy you want going 30-35 minutes a night, but starting him gives you a solid player who can play with opposing 4s and 5s on both ends until they both tire and/or foul out. Then you hit them with Frye/Lee off the bench, while continuing to pound them inside with Curry, who now doesn't have to guard the other team's best big man. James, Curry, Q-Rich, Crawford, and Marbury with Frye, Lee, Nate, and Balkman off the bench makes for a pretty versatile and dangerous rotation.

:cheers:

ap215 02-04-2007 02:32 AM

Next up The Clippers.

bigdaddybluesman 02-04-2007 02:58 AM

I like really hate jerome james.:mad:

LouV 02-04-2007 08:18 AM

I like Jerome James. I like his inside defensive presense. But he does play like a dinosaur.

Did you see the play yesterday where he was holding the ball and a guard came up from behind and just took it away from him?

Dinosaur's actually had pretty good lateral eyesight.

Knicks need to win 5 games in a row at some point in the next 20 games. And play 500 ball in the other 15 games -- go say, 8-7 in the other 15 games. Then they'd be two under 500 and in playoff position.

A five game winning streak.

HaNdLe ThE RoCk 02-04-2007 11:07 AM

JJ Redick airballs layup

Amigo 02-04-2007 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigdaddybluesman
I like really hate jerome james.:mad:

We'd get along nicely. I've noticed that besides me you are the only one as full of hate for JJ than me.

I REALLY hate him. REALLY.:mad:

Just the way he moves and his lost look in his face and his demeanor set me off. :banghead:

Amigo 02-04-2007 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
JJ Redick airballs layup

I couldn't see the game cuz I was out at a party but this seems like a game worth watching. I mean a JJ Redick sighting and it's an airball? Instant CLASSIC!!! :oldlol:

brooklynchild155 02-05-2007 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
JJ Redick airballs layup

lol how u air ball a layup.