Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Dennis Rodman's (13pts/21rebs) Incredible Defense on Shaq (1996 Playoffs) (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=286819)

Round Mound 01-09-2013 01:30 AM

Dennis Rodman's (13pts/21rebs) Incredible Defense on Shaq (1996 Playoffs)
 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg3BiOw4TWo

:bowdown:

jstern 01-09-2013 01:51 AM

Re: Dennis Rodman's (13pts/21rebs) Incredible Defense on Shaq (1996 Playoffs)
 
Nice, a Rodman centric video. And you know what I hate? People who have never seen Rodman play who think he was an offensive liability because he didn’t look to score. They are so beyond wrong, ignorant of the situation. That's why it's so wrong for people to talk about eras they never saw, because their opinions are based on speculations.

Round Mound 01-09-2013 01:56 AM

Re: Dennis Rodman's (13pts/21rebs) Incredible Defense on Shaq (1996 Playoffs)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jstern
Nice, a Rodman centric video. And you know what I hate? People who have never seen Rodman play who think he was an offensive liability because he didnít look to score. They are so beyond wrong, ignorant of the situation.


People Who Say This are Just Kids That Need To Get Their Ears Pulled.

Dennis Was Incredible 6`6 1/2 ft and 220 lbs but It Seemed He Was 6`10 ft and 270 lbs of how Strong Body Wise He Was.

Also...Notice the Contact Allowed in the Paint Between Dennis and Shaq? And That Was the 90's Which Was Softer than the 80s and 70s!

Today`s PFs and Cs are SGs because of These Pusssy Rules. :rant

97 bulls 01-09-2013 02:06 AM

Re: Dennis Rodman's (13pts/21rebs) Incredible Defense on Shaq (1996 Playoffs)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Round Mound
People Who Say This are Just Kids That Need To Get Their Ears Pulled.

Dennis Was Incredible 6`6 1/2 ft and 220 lbs but It Seemed He Was 6`10 ft and 270 lbs of how Strong Body Wise He Was.

Also...Notice the Contact Allowed in the Paint Between Dennis and Shaq? And That Was the 90's Which Was Softer than the 80s and 70s!

Today`s PFs and Cs are SGs because of These Pusssy Rules. :rant

I wouldnt call the 90s softer than the decades before.

But great video. Rodman dominated that game. As well as the 96 finals. I do feel he deserved
the finals MVP as well.

KOBE143 01-09-2013 02:12 AM

Re: Dennis Rodman's (13pts/21rebs) Incredible Defense on Shaq (1996 Playoffs)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 97 bulls
I wouldnt call the 90s softer than the decades before.

But great video. Rodman dominated that game. As well as the 96 finals. I do feel he deserved
the finals MVP as well.

This

That was the most obvious robbery in the history of finals MVP..

Jordan won it base on reputation..

eliteballer 01-09-2013 02:18 AM

Re: Dennis Rodman's (13pts/21rebs) Incredible Defense on Shaq (1996 Playoffs)
 
Shaq had 27 points on 13-21 FG(62%) in this game:biggums:

97 bulls 01-09-2013 02:20 AM

Re: Dennis Rodman's (13pts/21rebs) Incredible Defense on Shaq (1996 Playoffs)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by eliteballer
Shaq had 27 points on 13-21 FG(62%) in this game:biggums:

Most of that was on Longley.

hitmanyr2k 01-09-2013 02:56 AM

Re: Dennis Rodman's (13pts/21rebs) Incredible Defense on Shaq (1996 Playoffs)
 
My all-time favorite Rodman postgame interview after the Bulls had the huge comeback win against the '97 Lakers. Gets in a dig at Shaq and that smile at the end always cracks me up.

http://youtu.be/58S0gmfYSg0?t=9m35s

Poetry 01-09-2013 03:03 AM

Re: Dennis Rodman's (13pts/21rebs) Incredible Defense on Shaq (1996 Playoffs)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KOBE143
This

That was the most obvious robbery in the history of finals MVP..

Jordan won it base on reputation..


Please explain why you believe this is the case. I know you're only 15-16, but maybe you have a decent argument.

KOBE143 01-09-2013 03:08 AM

Re: Dennis Rodman's (13pts/21rebs) Incredible Defense on Shaq (1996 Playoffs)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Poetry
Please explain why you believe this is the case. I know you're only 15-16, but maybe you have a decent argument.

Becos everyone who watched that game knew that Rodman was the real FMVP.. I recommend you to watch the game, looks like you still haven't watch it..

Poetry 01-09-2013 03:10 AM

Re: Dennis Rodman's (13pts/21rebs) Incredible Defense on Shaq (1996 Playoffs)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KOBE143
Becos everyone who watched that game knew that Rodman was the real FMVP.. I recommend you to watch the game, looks like you still haven't watch it..


I want you to explain, please. Since you were around back then and all...seeing as how you're 16-years-old.

KOBE143 01-09-2013 03:18 AM

Re: Dennis Rodman's (13pts/21rebs) Incredible Defense on Shaq (1996 Playoffs)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Poetry
I want you to explain, please. Since you were around back then and all...seeing as how you're 16-years-old.

Its the majority's opinion even the opponent coach G. Karl believes Rodman was the FMVP.. Is that enuff?:confusedshrug:

Ever heard of replayed footage? No need to be alive back then to know who's the real fmvp.. Just like I said, watch the game and you will know what Im talking about..

kuniva_dAMiGhTy 01-09-2013 03:24 AM

Re: Dennis Rodman's (13pts/21rebs) Incredible Defense on Shaq (1996 Playoffs)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Poetry
I want you to explain, please. Since you were around back then and all...seeing as how you're 16-years-old.


Dont respond to trolls (or Pauk in this case). You're welcome.

KOBE143 01-09-2013 03:34 AM

Re: Dennis Rodman's (13pts/21rebs) Incredible Defense on Shaq (1996 Playoffs)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
Dont respond to trolls (or Pauk in this case). You're welcome.

:biggums:

Trolls? We're having a legit basketball discussion here.. I know you're not a troll but sometimes people like you makes this board unbearable..

kuniva_dAMiGhTy 01-09-2013 03:49 AM

Re: Dennis Rodman's (13pts/21rebs) Incredible Defense on Shaq (1996 Playoffs)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KOBE143
:biggums:

Trolls? We're having a legit basketball discussion here.. I know you're not a troll but sometimes people like you makes this board unbearable..


Quit insulting people's intelligence, Pauk. You're not fooling anybody w/ this lame gimmick.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy