Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Another Wilt "inhuman strength" story: Maneuvered entireboat/trailer with bare hands (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=286900)

CavaliersFTW 01-09-2013 07:51 PM

Another Wilt "inhuman strength" story: Maneuvered entireboat/trailer with bare hands

"It was a long day of driving and boating and skiing, and when we got back to the house, Wilt totally took my breath away with an incredible feat of strength. Instead of going through the difficult maneuver of backing the boat trailer into the carport, Wilt simply unhitched the boat from his station wagon and single-handedly pushed that heavy boat and trailer into place."

http://completept.com/blog/?p=285

STATUTORY 01-09-2013 07:54 PM

Re: Another Wilt "inhuman strength" story: Maneuvered entireboat/trailer with bare hands

comon son, stop biting jlauber's act

u gotta find ur own path towards stardom on this site brah

CavaliersFTW 01-09-2013 07:55 PM

Re: Another Wilt "inhuman strength" story: Maneuvered entireboat/trailer with bare hands

Quote:

Originally Posted by STATUTORY

I should be more unique like you, a Kobe stan, right? Way to stand out from the herd breh :applause:

SilkkTheShocker 01-09-2013 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STATUTORY

First and last time I time I will ever agree with u. The OP is unoriginal as it gets. Probably still mad Lebron dumped his ass

CavaliersFTW 01-09-2013 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
First and last time I time I will ever agree with u. The OP is unoriginal as it gets. Probably still mad Lebron dumped his ass

Ah, and a Lebro... I mean a "Heat" fan, don't see too many of those on ISH either, I def need to change my act, you guys are so good at being original, wish I could say the same :lol

coin24 01-09-2013 08:33 PM

I miss jlauber chamberlain:oldlol:

KyrieTheFuture 01-09-2013 09:04 PM

This one is far more believable than some of the others. Some people are capable of crazy feats.

ProfessorMurder 01-09-2013 10:20 PM

I'm reading the OP as a little tongue-in-cheek, am I right?

Don't get me wrong you have to be decently strong to do that, but I worked in a marina last year and was pushing speedboats on trailers by myself.

Asukal 01-09-2013 11:07 PM

OP, don't summon gaylauber pls, kthxbai. :no:

gigantes 01-09-2013 11:29 PM

future-repped. i love these crazy old wilt stories.....

bmulls 01-09-2013 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
I'm reading the OP as a little tongue-in-cheek, am I right?

Don't get me wrong you have to be decently strong to do that, but I worked in a marina last year and was pushing speedboats on trailers by myself.

Cool story bro. Were you having sex with a mountain lion while you moved these boats? Didn't think so.