Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fantasy Basketball Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   just received two trades, should I take them? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=287031)

maxhornets 01-11-2013 01:54 AM

just received two trades, should I take them?

so I just got offered Evan Turner for Iggy (I have Iggy) numbers this season a pretty much the same, so who has the bigger upside? In a separate trade I got offered Dirk for D-Wade (I have Wade) is that deal worth my while? I play in a 14 team league.

maxhornets 01-11-2013 02:04 AM

Re: just received two trades, should I take them?

also just got another one, my friend has K-Love and since he has gone down he just doesn't have any decent PF's so he offered me Tyreke Evans for AK47, I like Tyreke cause he can play 3 positions, so I could put him as my SG if i take the Dirk trade but I don't really wanna give up AK47 as now K-Love is injured he is gonna play big minutes.. Help? haha

TylerOO 01-13-2013 01:38 AM

I would do none of those. Iggy's steals will always keep him above Turner. What is turner better at? Rebounding (going off the top of my head)? It's much easier to make up for a couple boards, than for a couple steals.

I would easily take Wade. Wade isn't struggling from the line this year and thats one of the biggest advantages Dirk has. Dirk may get a couple more rebounds, but read above. Wades steals, blocks, and assists are much better.

Tyreke is constantly hurt this year and that whole team is a mess. He is a ballhog that will kill your FG%. AK is a great source of steals and blocks, like I said above, steals and blocks are harder to come by compared to points.

3 steals or 3 blocks are equal to like 30 points in my book.

maxhornets 01-15-2013 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TylerOO
I would do none of those. Iggy's steals will always keep him above Turner. What is turner better at? Rebounding (going off the top of my head)? It's much easier to make up for a couple boards, than for a couple steals.

I would easily take Wade. Wade isn't struggling from the line this year and thats one of the biggest advantages Dirk has. Dirk may get a couple more rebounds, but read above. Wades steals, blocks, and assists are much better.

Tyreke is constantly hurt this year and that whole team is a mess. He is a ballhog that will kill your FG%. AK is a great source of steals and blocks, like I said above, steals and blocks are harder to come by compared to points.

3 steals or 3 blocks are equal to like 30 points in my book.

Thank you, I ended up declining all the trades before I saw this post, but I appreciate your help

charlesf3 01-16-2013 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxhornets
Thank you, I ended up declining all the trades before I saw this post, but I appreciate your help

Sometimes the best trades may be the one's left un-made!