Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Everyone on ISH Awakens inside a Costco (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=287241)

SourPatchKids 01-13-2013 07:53 PM

Everyone on ISH Awakens inside a Costco
 
Upon opening the front doors, we see solid rock. Same for all exits, suggesting the entire building is deep underground. Mysteriously, fresh air continually comes in via the ventilation system, although it's not big enough for any of us to fit through. Likewise the electricity is fine, meaning refridgeration of food isn't a problem (though it will eventually go bad) and anything requiring electricity can be recharged or run by extension cord. Additionally, the plumbing works fine and fresh water will never be a problem. There are grow lights and seed packets and the materials necessary to establish a small farm when the food runs out

We're faced with the prospect of having to create a new life here, under these strange circumstances. How will labor be divided? What are our priorities? Build a garden? Construct private residences? Secure weapons and establish a social order? Gangs? Trading? Leaders?

I will remind you that the people inside are the active ISHers

Myth 01-13-2013 08:04 PM

Re: Everyone on ISH Awakens inside a Costco
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
Upon opening the front doors, we see solid rock. Same for all exits, suggesting the entire building is deep underground. Mysteriously, fresh air continually comes in via the ventilation system, although it's not big enough for any of us to fit through. Likewise the electricity is fine, meaning refridgeration of food isn't a problem (though it will eventually go bad) and anything requiring electricity can be recharged or run by extension cord. Additionally, the plumbing works fine and fresh water will never be a problem. There are grow lights and seed packets and the materials necessary to establish a small farm when the food runs out

We're faced with the prospect of having to create a new life here, under these strange circumstances. How will labor be divided? What are our priorities? Build a garden? Construct private residences? Secure weapons and establish a social order? Gangs? Trading? Leaders?

I will remind you that the people inside are the active ISHers


Obviously the 1 or 2 women who post on ISH will be continuously gang raped, so there's that.

heyhey 01-13-2013 08:09 PM

Re: Everyone on ISH Awakens inside a Costco
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Myth
Obviously the 1 or 2 women who post on ISH will be continuously gang raped, so there's that.


there are no active female posters... closest thing we have are effeminate asians

jaydacris 01-13-2013 08:18 PM

Re: Everyone on ISH Awakens inside a Costco
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by heyhey
there are no active female posters... closest thing we have are effeminate asians


yum

Anti Hero 01-13-2013 08:23 PM

Re: Everyone on ISH Awakens inside a Costco
 
Lots of homosexual sex gonna happen..

Bano114 01-13-2013 08:23 PM

Re: Everyone on ISH Awakens inside a Costco
 
According to ISH logic, wouldnt we all just whip it out?

niko 01-13-2013 08:24 PM

Re: Everyone on ISH Awakens inside a Costco
 
I'd immediately suicide so i'm out.

Anti Hero 01-13-2013 08:26 PM

Re: Everyone on ISH Awakens inside a Costco
 
BTE'rs are the closest knit group. They'd establish dominance in numbers first, then start collecting and trading other ISHr's for sex, farming, and building of residences.

JEFFERSON MONEY 01-13-2013 08:28 PM

Re: Everyone on ISH Awakens inside a Costco
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anti Hero
BTE'rs are the closest knit group. They'd establish dominance in numbers first, then start collecting and trading other ISHr's for sex, farming, and building of residences.


Not if we hijack bmulls gunz and pistolwhip these motherf*ckers out, tie em up, and enslave them like Lodr of the FLies did to teh little ones.

Batz 01-13-2013 08:32 PM

Re: Everyone on ISH Awakens inside a Costco
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bano114
According to ISH logic, wouldnt we all just whip it out?

You're all welcome.

Anti Hero 01-13-2013 08:33 PM

Re: Everyone on ISH Awakens inside a Costco
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Not if we hijack bmulls gunz and pistolwhip these motherf*ckers out, tie em up, and enslave them like Lodr of the FLies did to teh little ones.

Who is piggy?

Balla_Status 01-13-2013 08:46 PM

Re: Everyone on ISH Awakens inside a Costco
 
Those seed packets will come in use for sure. Not like plants need sunlight or anything.

sick_brah07 01-13-2013 08:50 PM

Re: Everyone on ISH Awakens inside a Costco
 
euroleague would die

SourPatchKids 01-13-2013 08:51 PM

Re: Everyone on ISH Awakens inside a Costco
 
http://www.pacifichaxball.com/index.php?topic=10082.0

Here is the thread from the PHL forum where I got this from. I'm the User "Heavenly" and if you scroll down the page you'll see my essay response.

SourPatchKids 01-13-2013 08:52 PM

Re: Everyone on ISH Awakens inside a Costco
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Balla_Status
Those seed packets will come in use for sure. Not like plants need sunlight or anything.

Did I mention grow lights in the OP? If not, we have grow lights provided.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy