Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Wade seems to be suffering (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=287427)

Pointguard 01-15-2013 06:42 PM

Wade seems to be suffering

from depression. I think he evolved his game to the point of having his own team, a giant step in which you relish every step of the climb, and then you hit the pinnacle of success. And then... I don't know, it seems like a bit of a demotion. He's flat out sulking to me now. He made a statement recently about how much he misses taking 22 shots per game.

What is Miami to do? What is his worth these days?

NBAller 01-15-2013 06:43 PM

Re: Wade seems to be suffering

Yeah I'm sure he's depressed about being in the finals two years in a row, maybe three.

Money 23 01-15-2013 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pointguard
from depression. I think he evolved his game to the point of having his own team, a giant step in which you relish every step of the climb, and then you hit the pinnacle of success. And then... I don't know, it seems like a bit of a demotion. He's flat out sulking to me now. He made a statement recently about how much he misses taking 22 shots per game.

What is Miami to do? What is his worth these days?

None of this would've been an issue if he made the right move and would've went to the hometown Bulls.

He could get his alpha swerve on and compete against the LeBron / Bosh Knicks and have EPIC ECF showdowns.

But yes, he is absolutely depressed and clearly sulking. His self appointed demotion last year benefitted Bron's game and team success. But now it's clearly eating away at him.

red1 01-15-2013 06:45 PM

no

red1 01-15-2013 06:46 PM

this situation is ideal for him as he is declining athletically and gets to save himself for when it matters most

shady6121 01-15-2013 06:48 PM

What team would he want to be traded to though? There are no ideal situations out there for him at the moment. Moreover if the Heat traded Wade, Lebron would most likely ditch Miami in 2014.

SilkkTheShocker 01-15-2013 06:48 PM

Trade him to Charlotte for Gerald Henderson and Biyombo

THAT WILL SHOW THE TROUBLEMAKER!!!!

but seriously, he is fine. Dude gets to play in the Finals every season barring serious injury to him/Bosh/Bron

PJR 01-15-2013 06:49 PM

This is an incredibly stupid thread.

Magic bird 01-15-2013 06:55 PM

:applause:

Mr. Incredible 01-15-2013 07:03 PM

I love how everyone is counting out the Heat. This is exactly what Spo wants. He knows he needs different challenges over the long course of the season to motivate his team. I love it. We'll see how the playoffs go. Ya know, when it really matters.

Ikill 01-15-2013 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by red1
this situation is ideal for him as he is declining athletically and gets to save himself for when it matters most

He's looked pretty damn athletic this year IMO his problem is mental/ lack of effort

LONGTIME 01-15-2013 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Incredible
I love how everyone is counting out the Heat. This is exactly what Spo wants. He knows he needs different challenges over the long course of the season to motivate his team. I love it. We'll see how the playoffs go. Ya know, when it really matters.

Who's counting out the Heat?

Magic bird 01-15-2013 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ikill
He's looked pretty damn athletic this year IMO his problem is mental/ lack of effort

I watched some Heat games and i saw him miss a couple of dunks, am i the only one who thinks he has'nt fully recovered from the knee surgery during the offseason?

Replay32 01-15-2013 07:16 PM

Wade has been ballin' this year actually. He started off a little slow and the last 2 games he's been mediocre. But overall he's been pretty consistent. Especially compared to last year. No player plays great every game. Wade is fine. Now the Heat's role players are a different story.

Ikill 01-15-2013 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magic bird
I watched some Heat games and i saw him miss a couple of dunks, am i the only one who thinks he has'nt fully recovered from the knee surgery during the offseason?

so? He's looked quick this year and is moving well unlike last year