Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Anyone Else Experiencing Freaky Weather? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=287518)

rufuspaul 01-16-2013 05:01 PM

Anyone Else Experiencing Freaky Weather?

It was 75 here on Sunday. I played bball outside in shorts. Tomorrow we're supposed to get snow. :wtf:

What's it like in your neck of the woods?

StroShow4 01-16-2013 05:19 PM

Re: Anyone Else Experiencing Freaky Weather?

It was 45-50 yesterday, which is quite warm for Massachusettes in January, and I woke up this morning to find that it was snowing pretty hard.

bmulls 01-16-2013 05:21 PM

In Dallas it was 70 last Friday, the other day it "graupel"ed. This is what graupel looks like, never seen anything like it in my life. I guess it's half snow half ice.

ErhnamDjinn 01-16-2013 05:25 PM

In the Phil our normal weather is like 27 deg C to 33 deg c, right now its 16 deg c at night which is pretty cold so lots of people are getting the cold. I actually prefer this type of weather.

Toizumi 01-16-2013 05:30 PM

It was about 10/11 degrees Celcius about a week ago, which was quite warm for that time of the year. I thought the winter was over. Now, it has been freezing (around 0 to -5) for three straight days. We had some snow as well yesterday and the day before. Unexpected and it sucks.

rufuspaul 01-16-2013 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StroShow4
It was 45-50 yesterday, which is quite warm for Massachusettes in January, and I woke up this morning to find that it was snowing pretty hard.

I thought you were in Maine.

niko 01-16-2013 05:34 PM

In NY, not freaky. Warmer than normal, which is turning what normally is snowstorms into messy rain.

NotYetGreat 01-16-2013 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ErhnamDjinn
In the Phil our normal weather is like 27 deg C to 33 deg c, right now its 16 deg c at night which is pretty cold so lots of people are getting the cold. I actually prefer this type of weather.

And our normal temperature wasn't even like that a few years ago. 33 was already fairly low when I was a tad younger. :oldlol:

But yeah, it's been unusually cold that I'm using a blanket and we don't have any fans running at all. I wonder how I'm gonna survive Washington for the next week, especially since I heard their weather's also screwed up right now.

Balla_Status 01-16-2013 05:38 PM

It's been cold as **** here in NM. Peeps saying its the coldest its been in awhile. Constant below freezing temps all day erry day.

LJJ 01-16-2013 05:38 PM

It's been as cold as it's been this winter. -7 degrees Celsius right now.

If this continues we might even get to do some outdoor skating this weekend. :lebronamazed:

The Big Skinny 01-16-2013 06:05 PM

Its been dark, grey and extremely rainy for the past 3 days. pretty depressing

bisk 01-16-2013 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LJJ
It's been as cold as it's been this winter. -7 degrees Celsius right now.

If this continues we might even get to do some outdoor skating this weekend. :lebronamazed:

ELFSTEDENTOCHT!!
Of course not.

maybeshewill13 01-16-2013 06:18 PM

105 today :(

flipogb 01-16-2013 06:39 PM

was 58 degrees Fahrenheit yesterday, gonna be 78 tomorrow

StroShow4 01-16-2013 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rufuspaul
I thought you were in Maine.

Not right now.