Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   "Blake Griffin is the most talented player not named LeBron in the NBA" -Charles (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=287641)

BGriffin's Dad 01-17-2013 09:09 PM

"Blake Griffin is the most talented player not named LeBron in the NBA" -Charles

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charles Barkley
Blake Griffin is probably the most talented player not named LeBron James in the NBA today

:applause: Chuck

no pun intended 01-17-2013 09:24 PM

Re: "Blake Griffin is the most talented player not named LeBron in the NBA" -Charles

If talent equates to physical gifts, then I can't argue against that.

Mr. Jabbar 01-17-2013 09:25 PM

Re: "Blake Griffin is the most talented player not named LeBron in the NBA" -Charles

So, this means Charles is the GOAT shitty analyst or the GOAT comedian?

teddytwelvetoes 01-17-2013 09:25 PM

:facepalm :no:

SpecialQue 01-17-2013 09:26 PM

At first I was like :biggums:
But then I was like :lebronamazed:

creepingdeath 01-17-2013 09:30 PM

tmacattack33 01-17-2013 09:32 PM

He probably meant physically gifted or athletic, but didn't articulate himself well (which is pretty usual for him lol).

FKAri 01-17-2013 09:42 PM

This is simply not true. But people have different definitions of talent. Talent =/= just athletic ability imo.

knickswin 01-17-2013 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmacattack33
He probably meant physically gifted or athletic, but didn't articulate himself well (which is pretty usual for him lol).

exactly ...

there are a lot of players who are much more coordinated and polished offensively than griffin

Magic bird 01-17-2013 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by no pun intended
If talent equates to physical gifts, then I can't argue against that.

This.

avonbarksdale 01-17-2013 10:03 PM

athletic *

Heavincent 01-17-2013 10:05 PM

Charles also said that Blake Griffin doesn't make enough impact and that he isn't even the second best player on the Clippers. What are your thoughts on that? :confusedshrug:

qrich 01-17-2013 10:08 PM

Darius Miles is more talented :bowdown:

La Frescobaldi 01-17-2013 10:11 PM

I said that same thing the other day. The guy that I fear the most of taking over when James declines is Blake Griffin (I say fear because he ain't on my team atm!!). He's got to learn how to control and dominate the emotion of the court - when he gets that, it's over game set match.

edrick 01-17-2013 10:19 PM

He meant athletic ability.