Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Jurassic Park 3D (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=287806)

BuffaloBill 01-19-2013 03:07 PM

Jurassic Park 3D

Quote:

Universal Pictures will release Steven Spielberg’s groundbreaking masterpiece JURASSIC PARK in 3D on April 5, 2013. With his remastering of the epic into a state-of-the-art 3D format, Spielberg introduces the three-time Academy AwardŽ-winning blockbuster to a new generation of moviegoers and allows longtime fans to experience the world he envisioned in a way that was unimaginable during the film’s original release. Starring Sam Neill, Laura Dern, Jeff Goldblum, Samuel L. Jackson and Richard Attenborough, the film based on the novel by Michael Crichton is produced by Kathleen Kennedy and Gerald R. Molen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBeCMVU3MYU

Sadly, I wasn't born for the original release of this movie. But I'll be seeing it this time around. Watching the trailer gave me chills. Anyone else planning on seeing it in theaters this April?

Budadiiii 01-19-2013 03:12 PM

Re: Jurassic Park 3D

No thanks

Velocirap31 01-19-2013 03:23 PM

ABSOLUTELY. My favourite movie of all time, this series was my young childhood.

Bandito 01-19-2013 03:27 PM

I never liked that Jurassic Park when I was a kid. I like the dinosaurs but I didn't like the survivor like theme for the movie.

Myth 01-20-2013 02:59 PM

Jurassic Park was awesome in theaters. Heck, I loved just watching the trailer for this one in theaters. This is a rare re-release in 3D that I may actually see.

BuffaloBill 01-20-2013 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myth
Jurassic Park was awesome in theaters. Heck, I loved just watching the trailer for this one in theaters. This is a rare re-release in 3D that I may actually see.

What movie did they show the trailer in?

The Macho Man 01-20-2013 03:04 PM

Movie's alright

blablabla 01-20-2013 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Macho Man
Movie's alright

:kobe: :kobe:

Myth 01-20-2013 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
What movie did they show the trailer in?

The Last Stand.

BMOGEFan 01-20-2013 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bandito
I never liked that Jurassic Park when I was a kid. I like the dinosaurs but I didn't like the survivor like theme for the movie.

what do you want the movie to be about? dinosaurs eating other dinosaurs for 2 and a half hours?

JohnnySic 01-20-2013 04:53 PM

Its a classic.

Lebron23 01-20-2013 05:05 PM

I am gonna watch it. Jurassic and Jurassic II are classics.

Myth 01-20-2013 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lebron23
I am gonna watch it. Jurassic and Jurassic II are classics.

I was never a fan of part 2. I even like part 3 more than it.

outbreak 01-20-2013 05:35 PM

As others said I may actually see this. I normally hate 3d movies, they never look right and always seem distractingly bad and seem like that emperors new clothes fable where everyone sees it has flaws and is crap but won't admit it because then their not cool. Jurassic is a good movie though, watched it a lot as a kid.

Myth 01-20-2013 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by outbreak
As others said I may actually see this. I normally hate 3d movies, they never look right and always seem distractingly bad and seem like that emperors new clothes fable where everyone sees it has flaws and is crap but won't admit it because then their not cool. Jurassic is a good movie though, watched it a lot as a kid.

Honestly, I'm not going to watch it again because it is in 3D. I just want to see it in theaters again.