Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Would someone please show me where the Laker forum is? I can't seem to find it. (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=288391)

Mr. Jabbar 01-23-2013 09:34 PM

Would someone please show me where the Laker forum is? I can't seem to find it.

I'm tired of going in as to why each one sucks, so here's the list. Already forwarded it to Jerry Buss with cc to Mitch and Jim.

Howard
D'Antoni
Nash
Jamison
Duhon
Morris
Blake
Meeks
Pau

Keep:

Kobe
Hill
Clark

Screamingdoom 01-23-2013 09:34 PM

Re: Time to clean up the trash, Lakers need to get rid of:

Where's Pau fit?

Budadiiii 01-23-2013 09:35 PM

Don't worry, your food is on the way bro.

These dudes will feed you good.

Mr. Jabbar 01-23-2013 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Screamingdoom
Where's Pau fit?

forgot bout pau, in the to clean up list, dudes trade value plummets as we speak

plowking 01-23-2013 09:36 PM

Interesting. All the guys you said you were going to dominate with at the start of the season. Not so excited about them anymore?

knickballer 01-23-2013 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
forgot bout pau, in the to clean up list, dudes trade value plummets as we speak

LMAO, typical Lakers idiot. Blame the usual scapegoat Pau Gasol. Every time the lakers lose it's Pau's fault, it doesn't matter if he's hurt, on the bench or starting.. It's his fault.

Pau has been efficient lately considering his attempts and minutes. Not his fault he's being used as a perimeter player lol

ispin69 01-23-2013 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
I'm tired of going in as to why each one sucks, so here's the list. Already forwarded it to Jerry Buss with cc to Mitch and Jim.

Howard
D'Antoni
Nash
Jamison
Duhon
Morris
Blake
Meeks
Pau

Keep:

Kobe
Hill
Clark

Season just started bro, why you panicking? :lol Back to riding only Kobe and Hill's nuts and now you added Earl Clark. Good choice but you still flip flopping harder than any Kobe/Laker stan here.

Mr. Jabbar 01-23-2013 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plowking
Interesting. All the guys you said you were going to dominate with at the start of the season. Not so excited about them anymore?

INTRADASTING, sounds like a plan, lets keep em based on wahtever everyone thought before the season started. :bowdown:

ispin69 01-23-2013 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plowking

Mr. Jibber Jabber comes from the weakest era of ISH posting. Riding the laker bandwagon before the season, jumping off when they were on their losing streak, jumping back on, then off again in the early January losing streak, then back on when Dantoni says season starts Sunday...now he's back off it wanting to trade everyone but the usual guys he's nut hugging.

:facepalm :facepalm Why is he still here after we've exposed him over and over?

Salazaar 01-23-2013 09:47 PM

Bandito 01-23-2013 10:15 PM

The only one I would trade is Dwight for his diva pouting antics. They have to trade him for young good players to help Nash, Gasol and Kobe win.