Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ESPN's European Ball: Sabonis Passes The Euro Torch To Spanoulis (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=288564)

Euroleague 01-24-2013 07:29 PM

ESPN's European Ball: Sabonis Passes The Euro Torch To Spanoulis
 


The theme of the logo is that Sabonis is passing the European b-ball (torch) to Spanoulis.

KG215 01-24-2013 07:35 PM

Re: ESPN's European Ball: Sabonis Passes the Euro Torch To Spanoulis
 
Please, prime Spanoullis isn't even in the same galaxy as prime Sabonis. At least old, broken down, past his prime Sabonis came over here and played a big role on some good teams and put up solid numbers. Averaged 12-7-2-1 in his seven seasons, and had a 16-10-3-1 season. His first year in the league, at 31 years old, he averaged 24-10-2 in his very first playoff series.

Prime Sabonis would've done things in the NBA that prime Spanoulis could only dream of doing.

Euroleague 01-24-2013 07:38 PM

Re: ESPN's European Ball: Sabonis Passes the Euro Torch To Spanoulis
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KG215
Please, prime Spanoullis isn't even in the same galaxy as prime Sabonis. At least old, broken down, past his prime Sabonis came over here and played a role on some good teams and put up solid numbers. Averaged 12-7-2-1 in his seven seasons, and had a 16-10-3-1 season. Prime Sabonis would've done things in the NBA that prime Spanoulis could only dream of doing.


Spanoulis gets the European basketball torch from Sabonis according to ESPN's European basketball site. That must really piss you and all the Spanoulis haters off.

LikeABosh 01-24-2013 07:39 PM

Re: ESPN's European Ball: Sabonis Passes The Euro Torch To Spanoulis
 
NBA Forum

coin24 01-24-2013 07:41 PM

Re: ESPN's European Ball: Sabonis Passes The Euro Torch To Spanoulis
 
Shitnoulis sucks... What he average in the NBA again?:lol :lol

KG215 01-24-2013 07:43 PM

Re: ESPN's European Ball: Sabonis Passes the Euro Torch To Spanoulis
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Euroleague
Spanoulis gets the European basketball torch from Sabonis according to ESPN's European basketball site. That must really piss you and all the Spanoulis haters off.

Nope, couldn't care less. Spanoulis was garbage in the best basketball league in the world. And like I said, old past his prime Sabonis was more than a serviceable NBA player, which leads me to believe he would've been an All-NBA/All-Star caliber player in his prime. What they do/did in Euroleague or whatever doesn't mean shit to me. I respect Sabonis as a player, not Spanoulis.

Haymaker 01-24-2013 07:43 PM

Re: ESPN's European Ball: Sabonis Passes The Euro Torch To Spanoulis
 
Sabonis passed the spit bucket to Spanoulis. Sabonis was a beast, and a proven solid center in the NBA. Spanoulis is D-league caliber.

KG215 01-24-2013 07:45 PM

Re: ESPN's European Ball: Sabonis Passes The Euro Torch To Spanoulis
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Haymaker
Sabonis passed the spit bucket to Spanoulis. Sabonis was a beast, and a proven solid center in the NBA. Spanoulis is D-league caliber.

Quit being nice.

Droid101 01-24-2013 07:46 PM

Re: ESPN's European Ball: Sabonis Passes The Euro Torch To Spanoulis
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KG215
Quit being nice.

Generals caliber?

red1 01-24-2013 08:13 PM

Re: ESPN's European Ball: Sabonis Passes The Euro Torch To Spanoulis
 
sabonis >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
spanoulis

Derka 01-24-2013 08:32 PM

Re: ESPN's European Ball: Sabonis Passes The Euro Torch To Spanoulis
 
Let's just hope Nigeria doesn't start playing in Europe, eh?

alleykat 01-24-2013 08:34 PM

Re: ESPN's European Ball: Sabonis Passes The Euro Torch To Spanoulis
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Euroleague


The theme of the logo is that Sabonis is passing the European b-ball (torch) to Spanoulis.


did u make this? wouldn't work as a logo, but you got sum illustration/design skills. good job

bdreason 01-24-2013 08:56 PM

Re: ESPN's European Ball: Sabonis Passes The Euro Torch To Spanoulis
 
Someone get Spanoulis a stool.

outbreak 01-24-2013 09:16 PM

Re: ESPN's European Ball: Sabonis Passes The Euro Torch To Spanoulis
 
I read an article abount spanoulis being beaten in a rec league when he was in the NBA? Anyone know more about this?

Euroleague 01-24-2013 09:17 PM

Re: ESPN's European Ball: Sabonis Passes the Euro Torch To Spanoulis
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KG215
Nope, couldn't care less. Spanoulis was garbage in the best basketball league in the world. And like I said, old past his prime Sabonis was more than a serviceable NBA player, which leads me to believe he would've been an All-NBA/All-Star caliber player in his prime. What they do/did in Euroleague or whatever doesn't mean shit to me. I respect Sabonis as a player, not Spanoulis.


The NBA isn't better than the Euroleague.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:46 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy