Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Favorite places you've ever been? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=288663)

maybeshewill13 01-25-2013 07:34 PM

Favorite places you've ever been?
 
What's are your favorite places you've ever been OTC? I've been to many incredible places, but I think my favorites are Lake O'Hara and Moraine Lake in the Canadian Rockies, Mt Rainier and hiking to the waterfalls throughout the Columbia River Gorge. Such beautiful places..

Lake O'Hara - http://500px.com/photo/9613231
Moraine Lake - http://500px.com/photo/17976363
Mt Rainier - http://500px.com/photo/12576275
A waterfall in the Columbia River Gorge - http://500px.com/photo/7607816

d.bball.guy 01-25-2013 08:27 PM

Re: Favorite places you've ever been?
 
Grand Canyon so far. Went there last December and it was freezing. Just an amazingly beautiful place.

red1 01-25-2013 08:28 PM

Re: Favorite places you've ever been?
 
mcdonalds

L.Kizzle 01-25-2013 08:29 PM

Re: Favorite places you've ever been?
 
Her bedroom.

maybeshewill13 01-25-2013 08:31 PM

Re: Favorite places you've ever been?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by d.bball.guy
Grand Canyon so far. Went there last December and it was freezing. Just an amazingly beautiful place.

Nice. I went in the middle of Summer, was ****ing hotttt. Which part did you go to? We went to the South Rim.

Myth 01-25-2013 08:35 PM

Re: Favorite places you've ever been?
 
Underneath a naked girl.

Zan Tabak 01-25-2013 08:35 PM

Re: Favorite places you've ever been?
 
Ocho Rios Jamaica.

Yeah mon! :pimp:

d.bball.guy 01-25-2013 08:38 PM

Re: Favorite places you've ever been?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
Nice. I went in the middle of Summer, was ****ing hotttt. Which part did you go to? We went to the South Rim.

We went to the South Rim too. I think I came frozen c*m when I saw the canyon.

Also one amazing place is Sedona, AZ. We stayed there for a week for New Year's. The view from the hotel is beautiful. Wherever you look, you'll see the Red Rocks. :bowdown:

JellyBean 01-25-2013 08:39 PM

Re: Favorite places you've ever been?
 
Brazil in 2005...almost got a divorce

Palestine/Israel in 2003. Visit this place...all of the this place and it will change your mind.

JellyBean 01-25-2013 08:46 PM

Re: Favorite places you've ever been?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zan Tabak
Ocho Rios Jamaica.

Yeah mon! :pimp:



LOL!! Did you see the security guard outside of the bank on the main street? Dude had a sawed off shot gun just chilling outside. Like it was nothing. I was freaked out. Also did you hit up Dunns River Fall?

nightprowler10 01-25-2013 08:48 PM

Re: Favorite places you've ever been?
 
Firenze!

Just2McFly 01-25-2013 08:57 PM

Re: Favorite places you've ever been?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zan Tabak
Ocho Rios Jamaica.

Yeah mon! :pimp:

:cheers:

got fam there

Killbot 01-25-2013 08:58 PM

Re: Favorite places you've ever been?
 
My house?

maybeshewill13 01-25-2013 08:59 PM

Re: Favorite places you've ever been?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JellyBean
Brazil in 2005...almost got a divorce

Palestine/Israel in 2003. Visit this place...all of the this place and it will change your mind.

Very nice :) I've been to Brazil, it was very beautiful indeed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by d.bball.guy
We went to the South Rim too. I think I came frozen c*m when I saw the canyon.

Also one amazing place is Sedona, AZ. We stayed there for a week for New Year's. The view from the hotel is beautiful. Wherever you look, you'll see the Red Rocks. :bowdown:


Awesome. I want to do the desert loop soon. Antelope Canyon, Zion, Arches, Monument Valley etc.

Also someone just uploaded this pick from the South Rim, thought you might enjoy it: http://500px.com/photo/24146577?from=upcoming

The Macho Man 01-25-2013 09:06 PM

Re: Favorite places you've ever been?
 
Killbot's house


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy