Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Gerald Henderson = clutch god (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=288769)

BuffaloBill 01-26-2013 10:02 PM

Gerald Henderson = clutch god
 
Did anyone else see that?



It wasn't as amazing as Kyrie, but I just witnessed two awesome game winning shots live within 30 minutes

BlackWhiteGreen 01-26-2013 10:03 PM

Re: Gerald Henderson = clutch god
 
I came on here to post the exact thread :oldlol:

What a shot to break the losing streak

La Frescobaldi 01-26-2013 10:05 PM

Re: Gerald Henderson = clutch god
 
lol i had just done a dinky little thread about Ricky Rubio working out his surgical knee and was glad to see him make that clutch drive.......... only to have to watch GH with the swish!!!

where is that game winner thread that shot should be posted for sure - clutchness

KembaWalker 01-26-2013 10:08 PM

Re: Gerald Henderson = clutch god
 
Kemba also with a very nice stat line 25 pts, 8 asts, 8 rebs, 3 stls and 2 blks :bowdown:

Season starts now! Jump on the cruise baby, Bobcats are back :oldlol: :oldlol:

BuffaloBill 01-26-2013 10:16 PM

Re: Gerald Henderson = clutch god
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by La Frescobaldi
lol i had just done a dinky little thread about Ricky Rubio working out his surgical knee and was glad to see him make that clutch drive.......... only to have to watch GH with the swish!!!

where is that game winner thread that shot should be posted for sure - clutchness




I was going to post this in that thread. But I figured I might as well make my own.

DuMa 01-26-2013 10:16 PM

Re: Gerald Henderson = clutch god
 
just the way the bobcats drew it up. :lol

could have had the circus music until the NBA is amazing theme came on

La Frescobaldi 01-26-2013 10:17 PM

Re: Gerald Henderson = clutch god
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
I was going to post this in that thread. But I figured I might as well make my own.

it sure does deserve one. That shot just took all the air out the room

BuffaloBill 01-26-2013 10:17 PM

Re: Gerald Henderson = clutch god
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KembaWalker
Kemba also with a very nice stat line 25 pts, 8 asts, 8 rebs, 3 stls and 2 blks :bowdown:

Season starts now! Jump on the cruise baby, Bobcats are back :oldlol: :oldlol:




MKG made a nice play at the end there. But other than that, what's gotten in to him lately? He's had a string of like 10+ consecutive bad games.

KembaWalker 01-26-2013 10:45 PM

Re: Gerald Henderson = clutch god
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
MKG made a nice play at the end there. But other than that, what's gotten in to him lately? He's had a string of like 10+ consecutive bad games.


Hit the Rookie Wall I reckon, I'm not worried, he will come good


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy