Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Gun Control: It's Racist (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=288774)

ispin69 01-26-2013 10:40 PM

Gun Control: It's Racist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaX3EM-fsc8

flipogb 01-26-2013 11:41 PM

Re: Gun Control: It's Racist

so it would be racist to white people today? lol

Balla_Status 01-26-2013 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flipogb
so it would be racist to white people today? lol

Considering the majority of the violet crime comes from metropolitan areas over 250k where a large amount of black people live but yet Diane **** Feinstein wants to concentrate on "assault" weapons that are 2.5% of gun crime and noncommonplace mass shootings done by white people, I'd say no.

Pushxx 01-27-2013 12:02 AM

Fuck gun control. It is bad for everybody but criminals.

It's easier to make bombs than to get guns.

People think guns kill people LOL.

PistonsFan#21 01-27-2013 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pushxx
Fuck gun control. It is bad for everybody but criminals.

It's easier to make bombs than to get guns.

People think guns kill people LOL.

whats the ratio between gun homicides and home made bombs homicides?

gigantes 01-27-2013 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ispin69
Gun Control: It's Racist

racist against rich white f--kers who feel threatened by everyone around them?

yea, it's racist. and so what?

Joshumitsu 01-28-2013 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balla_Status
Considering the majority of the violet crime comes from metropolitan areas over 250k where a large amount of black people live but yet Diane **** Feinstein wants to concentrate on "assault" weapons that are 2.5% of gun crime and noncommonplace mass shootings done by white people, I'd say no.

Actually, you have a point there. Imagine the crack downs in the 80's and 90's (the result of a war on drugs). A ban on "assault" weapons would mean an influx of hand guns (the gun type responsible for the majority of gun violence) on the streets. Gang violence increases as a result. Because of this, cops would have to focus their resources on gangs and be more strict/ruthless about it. So, dead cops and dead gangsters. Racial tensions right there. On top of this, you bust a black guy selling drugs and you find he has an AK-47 (not too hard to acquire even if illegal) for protection? Well, guess what? He gets put in jail for a long ass time and his family isn't able to get the support they need. Leads to more poverty and racial distrust between cops and low-income minorities.

No better than the 80's and 90's.

Feinstein is an idiot and liberals don't like to admit this but white guilt liberalism has contributed almost as much to racial tensions as conservative thought has. F*ck that b*tch.

Lakers Legend#32 01-28-2013 01:02 AM

Racism against white people is OK.

usa hoops 01-28-2013 01:06 AM

Quote:

You have a point there. Thousands of inner city youth die each year (I'm sure it's in the thousands), but gun violence makes headlines only when it involves a suburban, middle class town.

Pushxx 01-28-2013 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
whats the ratio between gun homicides and home made bombs homicides?

Thanks for proving my point. Gun control only makes it harder for the NON-CRIMINALS to stop crime.

You are so nice.

johndeeregreen 01-28-2013 01:33 PM

Quote:

Pretty sure they are taking the approach that if minorities want to continue to kill each other at such alarming rates, the more power to them.

PistonsFan#21 01-29-2013 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pushxx
Thanks for proving my point. Gun control only makes it harder for the NON-CRIMINALS to stop crime.

You are so nice.

How many crimes have been stopped by regular citizen before the gun control??

and no gun control makes access to gun harder for everybody, not just for non-criminals