Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Durant salty as hell following loss to Lakers (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=288895)

SpecialQue 01-27-2013 09:09 PM

Durant salty as hell following loss to Lakers
 
Quote:

KEVIN DING ‏@KevinDing

Kevin Durant on victory lifting Lakers: "Who knows, and who really cares about them. It's all about us. We're focusing on us."

Homie right here is giving Lot's wife a run for her money.

selrahc 01-27-2013 09:11 PM

Re: Durant salty as hell following loss to Lakers
 
he sounds scared :banana:

Rysio 01-27-2013 09:13 PM

Re: Durant salty as hell following loss to Lakers
 
he just dont wanna see mamba in the first round. :no:

The Choken One 01-27-2013 09:13 PM

Re: Durant salty as hell following loss to Lakers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rysio
he just dont wanna see mamba in the first round. :no:

I can definitely see it happening, too. Lakers slip into the playoffs and the real fun begins.

red1 01-27-2013 09:15 PM

Re: Durant salty as hell following loss to Lakers
 
he still remembers the 2010 playoffs. I like the honesty

chazzy 01-27-2013 09:17 PM

Re: Durant salty as hell following loss to Lakers
 
Nothing wrong with that answer

DMV2 01-27-2013 09:17 PM

Re: Durant salty as hell following loss to Lakers
 
I don't know why he still gets a pass from the media. I know reporters ask dumb questions but he seems to be giving them salty responses as of late. Like the Griffin dunking on Perkins incident.

And people still don't blame him for letting Bosh abuse his team's frontcourt in the Finals last season.

Today, 2 reboards. :facepalm

SpecialQue 01-27-2013 09:17 PM

Re: Durant salty as hell following loss to Lakers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by chazzy
Nothing wrong with that answer


I liked his answer. It was entirely appropriate. I just thought it was funny.

longtime lurker 01-27-2013 09:17 PM

Re: Durant salty as hell following loss to Lakers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SpecialQue
Homie right here is giving Lot's wife a run for her money.


:durantunimpressed:

Segatti 01-27-2013 09:22 PM

Re: Durant salty as hell following loss to Lakers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Choken One
I can definitely see it happening, too. Lakers slip into the playoffs and the real fun begins.


Lakers being swept again = real fun :banana:

Pushxx 01-27-2013 09:23 PM

Re: Durant salty as hell following loss to Lakers
 
What did you expect him to say?

"It's awesome man...they might be turning it around. Go Lakers!"

StroShow4 01-27-2013 09:43 PM

Re: Durant salty as hell following loss to Lakers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DMV2
I don't know why he still gets a pass from the media. I know reporters ask dumb questions but he seems to be giving them salty responses as of late. Like the Griffin dunking on Perkins incident.

And people still don't blame him for letting Bosh abuse his team's frontcourt in the Finals last season.

Today, 2 reboards. :facepalm


Reboards? :oldlol:

SpecialQue 01-27-2013 09:49 PM

Re: Durant salty as hell following loss to Lakers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pushxx
What did you expect him to say?

"It's awesome man...they might be turning it around. Go Lakers!"


Yes. :(

FreezingTsmoove 01-27-2013 09:55 PM

Re: Durant salty as hell following loss to Lakers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DMV2
I don't know why he still gets a pass from the media. I know reporters ask dumb questions but he seems to be giving them salty responses as of late. Like the Griffin dunking on Perkins incident.

And people still don't blame him for letting Bosh abuse his team's frontcourt in the Finals last season.

Today, 2 reboards. :facepalm


This is a guy who has dedicated his entire life to the game he probably gets burning mad after every loss. It's just passion not a pass

Mr. Jabbar 01-27-2013 09:57 PM

Re: Durant salty as hell following loss to Lakers
 
He should have acknowledged kobes complete dominance over the game and pledged allegiance to the Lakers, salty twig can't get it done without 50 free throws a game, that sh1t ain't right :no:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy