Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   If the Thunder and Heat meet again in 2013 .... (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=288905)

oh the horror 01-27-2013 09:43 PM

If the Thunder and Heat meet again in 2013 ....

The Heat will win again. Book it. Agree?

TylerOO 01-27-2013 09:47 PM

Re: If the Thunder and Heat meet again in 2013 ....

I agree but I wouldn't book it.

SilkkTheShocker 01-27-2013 09:47 PM

OKC probably gets swept . Wade/Bosh were both hurt and LeBron went ice cold from the perimeter after game 6 in Boston. And they still won in 5 games.

coin24 01-27-2013 09:48 PM

Boring. Will not watch:oldlol:

oh the horror 01-27-2013 09:50 PM

Not much has changed for Westbrook (the primary
Concern here). I believe when he is rattled
He is easily off his game and they have not addressed key weaknesses. Perimeter based teams and the Heat are just better at that game.

TylerOO 01-27-2013 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coin24
Boring. Will not watch:oldlol:

Stop it. You'll watch. If the Heat, Thunder, Lakers, Knicks, or Clippers aren't in it, I wont watch though.

Ex: Bulls vs Spurs, no ****ing way would I watch that.

KG215 01-27-2013 09:51 PM

The hell is going on? The Thunder lose to the Lakers at the end of a draining two week road trip, and it spawns all these Thunder overreaction threads?

oh the horror 01-27-2013 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KG215
The hell is going on? The Thunder lose to the Lakers at the end of a draining two week road trip, and it spawns all these Thunder overreaction threads?

It's not that. It's a stretch of games for OKC. And even without that are you serious? You believe a team that lost in 5 will miraculously be able to turn that around?

plowking 01-27-2013 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oh the horror
Not much has changed for Westbrook (the primary
Concern here). I believe when he is rattled
He is easily off his game and they have not addressed key weaknesses. Perimeter based teams and the Heat are just better at that game.

Really? He was the one I was most afraid of as a Heat fan. I thought he played better than Durant.

TylerOO 01-27-2013 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KG215

I don't think that this thread has much to do with their loss today. Heat matchup well with the Thunder and last year Heat won. I wouldnt say a sweep but I would still beat on the Heat this year.

SilkkTheShocker 01-27-2013 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TylerOO
Stop it. You'll watch. If the Heat, Thunder, Lakers, Knicks, or Clippers aren't in it, I wont watch though.

Ex: Bulls vs Spurs, no ****ing way would I watch that.

Bucks vs. Spurs would cause Stern to take his life

oh the horror 01-27-2013 09:55 PM

I tell you fellas what, you put money on Miami and its the easiest money you've made in your life

red1 01-27-2013 09:56 PM

These teams are very competitive and but a few things need to happen if okc wants to win. Scott brooks needs to fully invest in small ball and get perkins off the court at all times in this series. He needs to play Ibaka at C and needs to give collison far more minutes. If okc plays this way then I give them 50/50 odds of taking the series

gilalizard 01-27-2013 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by red1
These teams are very competitive and but a few things need to happen if okc wants to win. Scott brooks needs to fully invest in small ball and get perkins off the court at all times in this series. He needs to play Ibaka at C and needs to give collison far more minutes. If okc plays this way then I give them 50/50 odds of taking the series

Better than 50/50 if they get a fairly called series.

Unlike last year. ;)

red1 01-27-2013 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gilalizard
Better than 50/50 if they get a fairly called series.

Unlike last year. ;)

Fcuk its this guy again. Where were you for game 5? Did the refs hit all of those threes?