Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Video Games Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Recommend one game to buy (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=289367)

Finn T-Mac 02-01-2013 02:44 AM

Recommend one game to buy
 
Just give me one game you recommend to buy right now from last years releases.

Been browsing net to find some game to buy as I sold most of my games away during last year.

(Currently owned games NBA 2k13, Fallout 3, NFL 2k5 (yes), Forza 3, Mortal Kombat, MLB 2k11)

Kungfro 02-01-2013 02:53 AM

Re: Recommend one game to buy
 
Spec Ops: The Line is worth a look, you could probably get it pretty cheap too.

BankShot 02-01-2013 03:10 AM

Re: Recommend one game to buy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Finn T-Mac
Just give me one game you recommend to buy right now from last years releases.

Been browsing net to find some game to buy as I sold most of my games away during last year.

(Currently owned games NBA 2k13, Fallout 3, NFL 2k5 (yes), Forza 3, Mortal Kombat, MLB 2k11)


That was going to be my recommendation.... so I guess I'll recommend the Fallout: New Vegas - Ultimate Edition (weapon/gear packs, all DLC)

Bandito 02-01-2013 11:49 AM

Re: Recommend one game to buy
 
I like Max Payne 3. Good game and with a good multiplayer. I play on PC though...

glidedrxlr22 02-01-2013 12:32 PM

Re: Recommend one game to buy
 
If you have a 360, Witcher 2 is a great action role playing game.

Burgz V2 02-01-2013 01:41 PM

Re: Recommend one game to buy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
If you have a 360, Witcher 2 is a great action role playing game.


great game!

also I just finished Dishonored. It's short and a good game.

If you liked Fallout 3, might want to consider Fallout: New Vegas, better than Fallout 3 imo. (but not from this passed year)

code green 02-01-2013 10:02 PM

Re: Recommend one game to buy
 
AC3 is the first game that came to mind. Do you have an X-Box or PS3?

blablabla 02-03-2013 08:03 AM

Re: Recommend one game to buy
 
Forza Horizon is a cool game

Finn T-Mac 02-04-2013 04:39 AM

Re: Recommend one game to buy
 
I have Xbox. Somehow I'm leaning towards Batman Arkham City, but not sure. I had Assylum, kinda liked it.

I'm buying SC Blacklist when it's released (if reviews are ok) and maybe MLB 2k13 if it's released in Europe, but meanwhile like I told you there's time for some "old" game right now

Burgz V2 02-04-2013 01:51 PM

Re: Recommend one game to buy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Finn T-Mac
I have Xbox. Somehow I'm leaning towards Batman Arkham City, but not sure. I had Assylum, kinda liked it.

I'm buying SC Blacklist when it's released (if reviews are ok) and maybe MLB 2k13 if it's released in Europe, but meanwhile like I told you there's time for some "old" game right now


tbh the two are on COMPLETELY different levels. Arkham City is one of the greatest games of all time, it's a must FOR SURE you wont regret it.

ukballer 02-04-2013 03:24 PM

Re: Recommend one game to buy
 
Sleeping Dogs, if you need something to tide you over while we wait for GTA V. I loved Sleeping Dogs.

Finn T-Mac 02-06-2013 04:54 AM

Re: Recommend one game to buy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Burgz V2
tbh the two are on COMPLETELY different levels. Arkham City is one of the greatest games of all time, it's a must FOR SURE you wont regret it.


Ordered Arkham City (game of the year edition 25, so it includes Robin, Catwoman etc extras) yesterday, hopefully I'll get it by Friday

glidedrxlr22 02-06-2013 11:24 AM

Re: Recommend one game to buy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Finn T-Mac
Ordered Arkham City (game of the year edition 25, so it includes Robin, Catwoman etc extras) yesterday, hopefully I'll get it by Friday


Great choice. Fantastic game. You'll see the quality jump from Arkham Asylum.

Burgz V2 02-06-2013 03:32 PM

Re: Recommend one game to buy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Finn T-Mac
Ordered Arkham City (game of the year edition 25, so it includes Robin, Catwoman etc extras) yesterday, hopefully I'll get it by Friday



takai 02-18-2013 09:12 PM

Re: Recommend one game to buy
 
Gravity Rush. Intensely fun, and unimaginably innovative. The art looks like a cross between an anime and a deviantart picture. The soundtrack is never dull, always taps into your sense of adventure. It's innovativeness with the ability to control your own gravity at will is genius. I had a blast playing it.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy