Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Has kyrie become the most loved player on this forum? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=289371)

dbk123 02-01-2013 02:17 AM

Has kyrie become the most loved player on this forum?
 
Seriously, I don't think I see a single person hating on him. Everyone has fallen in love with his game. I def agree with this and hope the cavs get more national TV games next season. Kyrie has quickly become one of my fav players in the league

noob cake 02-01-2013 02:17 AM

Re: Has kyrie become the most loved player on this forum?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dbk123
Seriously, I don't think I see a single person hating on him. Everyone has fallen in love with his game. I def agree with this and hope the cavs get more national TV games next season. Kyrie has quickly become one of my fav players in the league


Rose and Westbrook fans hate him.

gin17 02-01-2013 02:17 AM

Re: Has kyrie become the most loved player on this forum?
 
David Lee

Crystallas 02-01-2013 02:18 AM

Re: Has kyrie become the most loved player on this forum?
 
Uncle Drew won them over.

Graviton 02-01-2013 02:18 AM

Re: Has kyrie become the most loved player on this forum?
 
Joakim Noah

Crystallas 02-01-2013 02:18 AM

Re: Has kyrie become the most loved player on this forum?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by noob cake
Rose and Westbrook fans hate him.


Not this one. Kyrie is cool in my book.

Budadiiii 02-01-2013 02:21 AM

Re: Has kyrie become the most loved player on this forum?
 
People love one dimensional players on lottery teams.


More respected posters like myself enjoy guys who do whatever it takes to get that W. You can worship his crossovers and "smooth" play...

and piss yourself over his moist jumpshot...

while I'm in the back corner with a hard-on for guys like Westbrook who give it their all EVERY game and do whatever it takes to win. Even if that means avoiding the spotlight to do so.

noob cake 02-01-2013 02:24 AM

Re: Has kyrie become the most loved player on this forum?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Budadiiii
People love one dimensional players on lottery teams.


More respected posters like myself enjoy guys who do whatever it takes to get that W. You can worship his crossovers and "smooth" play...

and piss yourself over his moist jumpshot...

while I'm in the back corner with a hard-on for guys like Westbrook who give it their all EVERY game and do whatever it takes to win. Even if that means avoiding the spotlight to do so.


:roll: :lol :oldlol: :hammerhead: :banghead:

Graviton 02-01-2013 02:25 AM

Re: Has kyrie become the most loved player on this forum?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Budadiiii
People love one dimensional players on lottery teams.


More respected posters like myself enjoy guys who do whatever it takes to get that W. You can worship his crossovers and "smooth" play...

and piss yourself over his moist jumpshot...

while I'm in the back corner with a hard-on for guys like Westbrook who give it their all EVERY game and do whatever it takes to win. Even if that means avoiding the spotlight to do so.



brandonislegend 02-01-2013 02:26 AM

Re: Has kyrie become the most loved player on this forum?
 
Graviton and Budaiiii have same join date :roll:

bdreason 02-01-2013 02:26 AM

Re: Has kyrie become the most loved player on this forum?
 
He's an amazing young player on a non-threatening team. What's not to love?

Graviton 02-01-2013 02:31 AM

Re: Has kyrie become the most loved player on this forum?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by brandonislegend
Graviton and Budaiiii have same join date :roll:

Coincidence. He used to be some other poster on this board. This is my 1st account here though.

noob cake 02-01-2013 02:33 AM

Re: Has kyrie become the most loved player on this forum?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by brandonislegend
Graviton and Budaiiii have same join date :roll:


Both of them use the phrase "Goatbrook." Both of them are 22 years old in their profile.

brandonislegend 02-01-2013 02:35 AM

Re: Has kyrie become the most loved player on this forum?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by noob cake
Both of them use the phrase "Goatbrook." Both of them are 22 years old in their profile.


:roll:

Legends66NBA7 02-01-2013 02:36 AM

Re: Has kyrie become the most loved player on this forum?
 
Seems like it.

He's kinda getting overrated on this board and some extreme nonsense I've had to read from some of his fans. Nevertheless, he's a damn good player.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graviton
Coincidence. He used to be some other poster on this board. This is my 1st account here though.


I think he had 2, if I'm not mistaken.

Budadiiii = DurantFor40 and Perry Jones ?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy