Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Best Halftime show ever... (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=289623)

Hoiids 02-03-2013 09:25 PM

Best Halftime show ever...

Quote:

Chris Bosh ‏@chrisbosh

lol @ Chris Bosh

nathanjizzle 02-03-2013 09:28 PM

Re: Best Halftime show ever...

:facepalm

Budadiiii 02-03-2013 09:29 PM

Easily....

Bosh is right. That was one of the greatest performances of all time. Up there with Michael Jackson...

Do you guys not understand what we just witnessed?

Clippersfan86 02-03-2013 09:30 PM

Quick somebody post Bosh's Brazzer champagne facial.

takai 02-03-2013 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Quick somebody post Bosh's Brazzer champagne facial.

NattyPButter 02-03-2013 09:33 PM

better then seeing Aerosmith

Derka 02-03-2013 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Budadiiii
Easily....

Bosh is right. That was one of the greatest performances of all time. Up there with Michael Jackson...

Do you guys not understand what we just witnessed?

Abunch of lip syncing from a woman who looked like she might have snorted a Vesuvius of coke before taking the stage.

Bandito 02-03-2013 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derka
Abunch of lip syncing from a woman who looked like she might have snorted a Vesuvius of coke before taking the stage.

:roll: :roll:

Not sure about best in history but I was amazed by it. And her old Destiny's Child trio being there was a nice surprise touch.

NattyPButter 02-03-2013 09:37 PM

Quote:

of course she's going to lip sync she was dancing her ass off. All performers that do heavy dancing lip sync. Have you tried doing heavy cardio or running and tried to to talk? now imagine singing after doing that.

takai 02-03-2013 09:38 PM

Quote:

Chris Bosh ‏@chrisbosh

Need to post this too.

knickswin 02-03-2013 09:38 PM

Quote:

I think a lot of the criticism toward beyonce has some validity, but she is one of the best when it comes to lip syncing if you compare her to other performers who sing and dance. she actually does sing live while she dances a lot and she definitely did most of that half time show live.

I'm as big an mj fan as they come, but even he usually lip synced if he was doing a dance number (granted, mj's dancing was on a whole other level than beyonce's)

Overdrive 02-03-2013 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NattyPButter
of course she's going to lip sync she was dancing her ass off. All performers that do heavy dancing lip sync. Have you tried doing heavy cardio or running and tried to to talk? now imagine singing after doing that.

Why as a musician won't she present her music instead of her dancing? What does actually seperate her fom her background dancers?
That's no point in her favor imo.

Derka 02-03-2013 09:41 PM

It was so bad that the SuperDome was like "F*ck this, I'm out."

knickswin 02-03-2013 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Overdrive
Why as a musician won't she present her music instead of her dancing? What does actually seperate her fom her background dancers?
That's no point in her favor imo.

beyonce is a performer first, musician second

that said, she is a very good, well trained singer. I don't think she writes any of her own music though, so that takes points off for her as a musician.

Derka 02-03-2013 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NattyPButter

I was only kidding, man. I know why they lip sync. :cheers: