Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Weird Things You Do (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=289812)

IGotACoolStory 02-06-2013 05:25 PM

Weird Things You Do

I eat ice cream out of a bowl with chopsticks, but I don't use chopsticks with anything else.

I sleep in the nude, except I put a sock around my junk.

I also eat soup and cereal with a fork. Although I don't think that's weird. I like to drink the milk and soup part separately :confusedshrug:

LBJ 23 02-06-2013 05:30 PM

Re: Weird Things You Do

I clean my ears with a toothpick

SilkkTheShocker 02-06-2013 05:30 PM

I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

alenleomessi 02-06-2013 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

wow thats a lot of stuff you put on your face man :wtf:
and lol at 1000 crunches are you serious?
and why do you sound like some *******?

ace23 02-06-2013 05:45 PM

Sometimes, I play with my balls for extended periods of time.

And I do a lot of weird math in my head.

Brujesino 02-06-2013 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory

I sleep in the nude, except I put a sock around my junk.

Why the sock?

CeltsGarlic 02-06-2013 06:35 PM

I sometimes run even tho Im not late or anything. Walking is a waste of time.

Crown&Coke 02-06-2013 06:59 PM

If Im at home I like to take a dump in the nude

Balla_Status 02-06-2013 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alenleomessi
wow thats a lot of stuff you put on your face man :wtf:
and lol at 1000 crunches are you serious?
and why do you sound like some *******?

:oldlol:

Patrick Chewing 02-06-2013 07:08 PM

I sometimes turn off the lights when I'm pooping

code green 02-06-2013 07:12 PM

I time myself doing random things during the day. Like I'll be getting dressed and give myself 10 seconds to put on each article of clothing, or time myself doing small things at work.

reppy 02-06-2013 07:21 PM

Does weird OCD-type shit count? I always hit the caps lock twice in between pauses when I'm typing. It's the keyboard equivalent of clicking your pen.

chips93 02-06-2013 07:42 PM

when i piss (im uncircumcised) ill kinda pinch the end of my foreskin, so it fills with piss, and then let it go, so all the piss comes out at once.

im not sure if other people notice, if im pissing at a public bathroom

kNicKz 02-06-2013 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker

american psycho?

Qwyjibo 02-06-2013 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reppy
Does weird OCD-type shit count? I always hit the caps lock twice in between pauses when I'm typing. It's the keyboard equivalent of clicking your pen.

Nice.

The volume level on my TV cannot be on a prime number. Seriously.