Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   A friend of mine is seriously thinking of going to Russia to bring a wife. (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=289816)

TheMan 02-06-2013 05:39 PM

A friend of mine is seriously thinking of going to Russia to bring a wife.

So, my friend who's 34, makes a nice living and is not a bad looking dude is thinking of going to Russia to meet up with a Russian girl he met on one of those sites where Russian girls are looking for foriegners to hook up with. He's barely going to interact in person with her but I think he's already thinking of her in serious terms. I think he's nuts and I've told him so. He says you can get girls who if they were Americans, they'd be high mantinance hot chicks who would'nt give us average looking dudes the time of day. He also says that they are more traditional family oriented women than American broads. In my opinion, aren't these chicks just looking for a green card? Do any of you guys know of anyone who's brought a mail order wife to the US?

I just think he's setting himself up for a heartbreak, but what do I know. The girl is HOT, he sent me a link of the girl, he doesn't know I'm sharing the pics with you guys, he hates basketball (well, all sports to be honest) so he'll never find out:oldlol:

Would you guys go for it?

Balla_Status 02-06-2013 05:43 PM

Re: A friend of mine is seriously thinking of going to Russia to bring a wife.

Doesn't sound like a bad idea.

Mr. I'm So Rad 02-06-2013 05:46 PM

Why not? As long as she isn't some mobster's wife or something.

TheMan 02-06-2013 05:52 PM

I guess what I want to know is, do you guys think they could really fall for a guy just chatting online? He said they video conference and I know people have met online and gone on to marry but I'm suspicious of chicks who want to date American men, seems they are doing it to get away from where they're from, but what the hell. He should just enjoy the moment...she is a knockout, good for him. He's dated a few good looking girls at home but this one is on another level.

I checked out some of the girls from the website and dayum, they got some really beautiful babes there.

Mr. I'm So Rad 02-06-2013 05:56 PM

Probably not. But he might as well just bang her out while he can. At the very least he can keep the pictures of her and brag to you and his other friends that he boinked a foreign chick.

Balla_Status 02-06-2013 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMan
I guess what I want to know is, do you guys think they could really fall for a guy just chatting online? He said they video conference and I know people have met online and gone on to marry but I'm suspicious of chicks who want to date American men, seems they are doing it to get away from where they're from, but what the hell. He should just enjoy the moment...she is a knockout, good for him. He's dated a few good looking girls at home but this one is on another level.

I checked out some of the girls from the website and dayum, they got some really beautiful babes there.

There are probably not that many high quality dudes in Russia. And the quality of women in Russia are probably better than the quality of women in America.

reppy 02-06-2013 06:00 PM

I just hope your friend enjoys being ransomed and/or losing half of his money after the divorce.

El Kabong 02-06-2013 06:00 PM

She'll probably ask for a huge amount of money before meeting him. Also, she may be hot, but she'll most likely be a total bitch, those Russian broads are fiery and if you do something to make them unhappy they aren't afraid to let you know. Used to do some computer work for a guy who did the same thing. She would yell and scream and throw things at him all the time.

TheMan 02-06-2013 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Kabong
She'll probably ask for a huge amount of money before meeting him. Also, she may be hot, but she'll most likely be a total bitch, those Russian broads are fiery and if you do something to make them unhappy they aren't afraid to let you know. Used to do some computer work for a guy who did the same thing. She would yell and scream and throw things at him all the time.

:oldlol:

Mr. I'm So Rad 02-06-2013 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Kabong

Wasn't Mel Gibson's old girlfriend Russian? This makes a lot of sense.

longtime lurker 02-06-2013 06:26 PM

Sure if he doesn't mind coming back down a kidney

Styles p 02-06-2013 06:30 PM

if that's really her she is smoking.

Hazard 02-06-2013 07:20 PM

Russian women will take care of you in and out of bed. From what you have said your friend sounds insecure, if that's the case she will eat him alive (after the 3 years are up, when she takes all she has to gain). It'll be a nice ride that will end abruptly.

franchise#3 02-06-2013 07:24 PM

Maybe they just clicked on that deeper spiritual level. But still I wouldn't do it. There are some very shady people in Russia. Is she from Moscow or some small town in the middle of nowhere?

stevieming 02-06-2013 07:27 PM

Russian girls are hot...but he better be alpha as **** otherwise she'll take him for all he's got and then dump him....