Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Shabazz Muhammad is a scumbag (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=289971)

brandonislegend 02-08-2013 01:44 AM

Shabazz Muhammad is a scumbag
 
:45 seconds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RuZv...&feature=ytfce

what a ******.

selrahc 02-08-2013 01:50 AM

Re: Shabazz Muhammad is a scumbag
 
seems like he has a russell westbrook type attitude

Legends66NBA7 02-08-2013 01:50 AM

Re: Shabazz Muhammad is a scumbag
 
Damn, what a scumbag.

:rolleyes:

brandonislegend 02-08-2013 01:50 AM

Re: Shabazz Muhammad is a scumbag
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by selrahc
seems like he has a russell westbrook type attitude


It's the UCLA attitude, **** your team, if I don't make the shot I don't care.

bdreason 02-08-2013 01:51 AM

Re: Shabazz Muhammad is a scumbag
 
Blame the NBA for promoting this 1 and done system. Some of these guys just don't give a shit. He's just waiting one year to join the NBA and trying to boost his draft stock in the process. Hitting game winners helps boost your stock. He probably doesn't even know the history of UCLA Basketball.



Although I don't think I would take that approach in a 1 and done situation, it's hard to blame them for not really caring about College when it's forced upon them.

brandonislegend 02-08-2013 01:51 AM

Re: Shabazz Muhammad is a scumbag
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bdreason
Blame the NBA for promoting this 1 and done system. Some of these guys just don't give a shit. He's just waiting one year to join the NBA and trying to boost his draft stock in the process. Hitting game winners helps boost your stock. He probably doesn't even know the history of UCLA Basketball.



Although I don't think I would take that approach in a 1 and done situation, it's hard to blame them for not really caring about College when it's forced upon them.


This.

Is He Ill 02-08-2013 01:53 AM

Re: Shabazz Muhammad is a scumbag
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bdreason
Blame the NBA for promoting this 1 and done system. Some of these guys just don't give a shit. He's just waiting one year to join the NBA and trying to boost his draft stock in the process. Hitting game winners helps boost your stock. He probably doesn't even know the history of UCLA Basketball.



Although I don't think I would take that approach in a 1 and done situation, it's hard to blame them for not really caring about College when it's forced upon them.


Great post, I couldn't agree more.

TMT 02-08-2013 01:53 AM

Re: Shabazz Muhammad is a scumbag
 
Wow. Kids these days... Unbelievable.

imdaman99 02-08-2013 01:53 AM

Re: Shabazz Muhammad is a scumbag
 
how does that make him a scumbag? if anything, hes a b8tch of a teammate. hardly qualifies as scumbag

tikay0 02-08-2013 01:57 AM

Re: Shabazz Muhammad is a scumbag
 
Wow. I don't want that kid anywhere near my team.


Unless we had a top 3 pick. :pimp:

ortonsaw 02-08-2013 01:57 AM

Re: Shabazz Muhammad is a scumbag
 
mid 1st round pick

Noyze 02-08-2013 01:57 AM

Re: Shabazz Muhammad is a scumbag
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by brandonislegend
It's the UCLA attitude, **** your team, if I don't make the shot I don't care.


Yep, Kevin Love gets like this too.

kmartshopper 02-08-2013 01:58 AM

Re: Shabazz Muhammad is a scumbag
 
:facepalm

Great teammate :/

DuMa 02-08-2013 02:01 AM

Re: Shabazz Muhammad is a scumbag
 
even more reason why i dont watch colllege basketball at all. the 30 second shot clock is beyond retarded

bdreason 02-08-2013 02:04 AM

Re: Shabazz Muhammad is a scumbag
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DuMa
even more reason why i dont watch colllege basketball at all. the 30 second shot clock is beyond retarded



35 seconds. I would love if NCAA at least went to 30 seconds. I think that's probably the hardest part of the transition to the NBA for players, adjusting to the pace. You get 1, maybe 2 looks in a set in the NBA and somebody has to shoot.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy