Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Tyler Zeller (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=290056)

brandonislegend 02-08-2013 09:16 PM

Tyler Zeller
 
is the softest player I have ever seen, I have never seen anyone in my whole life that big get pushed around like a ragdoll.

noob cake 02-08-2013 09:19 PM

Re: Tyler Zeller
 
Typical UNC crap.

Needs Thompson or Zeller to man up so that Kyrie's youth is not wasted.

brandonislegend 02-08-2013 09:22 PM

Re: Tyler Zeller
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by noob cake
Typical UNC crap.

Needs Thompson or Zeller to man up so that Kyrie's youth is not wasted.


Atleast Thompson plays somewhat strong, Zeller gets punked like a 5 year old playing against his 12 year old brother.

bdreason 02-08-2013 09:29 PM

Re: Tyler Zeller
 
Probably why he's shooting 41% from the PF/C spot. :facepalm

brandonislegend 02-08-2013 09:31 PM

Re: Tyler Zeller
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bdreason
Probably why he's shooting 41% from the PF/C spot. :facepalm


I kinda feel bad watching him, when he gets pushed around he looks around like he's trying to find a teacher to tattle tell

noob cake 02-08-2013 09:32 PM

Re: Tyler Zeller
 
Better hit the weight rooms hard this summer. He already has his franchise player. Just need to rebound and defend now.

Pacers4ever 02-08-2013 09:33 PM

Re: Tyler Zeller
 
We want gifs

brandonislegend 02-08-2013 09:50 PM

Re: Tyler Zeller
 
Holy **** Tyler Zeller sucks who is watching this scrub.

RedBlackAttack 02-08-2013 10:10 PM

Re: Tyler Zeller
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by noob cake
Typical UNC crap.

Needs Thompson or Zeller to man up so that Kyrie's youth is not wasted.

Tristan is averaging a double-double this year and 16/11 since Varejao went down 23 games ago. He doesn't belong in this discussion. Been one of the best bigs so far of the last few draft classes and he seems to be constantly improving.

Tyler absolutely is struggling, but I don't totally blame him. With Varejao going down, he was forced into a starting role and is logging far too many minutes for where he is in his development. He was actually having a nice rookie year until Andy's injury.

It is way too much way too soon for him.


I don't really understand the timing of this thread, btw. The Cavs just won their 6th game of the last 8.

brandonislegend 02-08-2013 10:13 PM

Re: Tyler Zeller
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Tristan is averaging a double-double this year and 16/11 since Varejao went down 23 games ago. He doesn't belong in this discussion. Been one of the best bigs so far of the last few draft classes and he seems to be constantly improving.

Tyler absolutely is struggling, but I don't totally blame him. With Varejao going down, he was forced into a starting role and is logging far too many minutes for where he is in his development. He was actually having a nice rookie year until Andy's injury.

It is way too much way too soon for him.


I don't really understand the timing of this thread, btw. The Cavs just won their 6th game of the last 8.


They are playing great, but if you watched the game tonight everytime the cavs got any momentum, Zeller would commit the most retarded foul or and 1 because he is soft as a tissue. On top of that he looks like he wants to cry all the time.

RedBlackAttack 02-08-2013 10:20 PM

Re: Tyler Zeller
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by brandonislegend
They are playing great, but if you watched the game tonight everytime the cavs got any momentum, Zeller would commit the most retarded foul or and 1 because he is soft as a tissue. On top of that he looks like he wants to cry all the time.


Like I said, he's struggling right now. Like I also said, I think he is being asked to do way too much for where he is in his growth. Varejao going down may have actually been a positive for Tristan's growth as a player, but it is the exact opposite for Tyler. He wasn't ready for this role. He has lost a lot of confidence.

And, I haven't missed a Cavs game in several years.

imdaman99 02-08-2013 10:24 PM

Re: Tyler Zeller
 
you serious son? you watching magic @ cavs instead of 'your' lakers making dramatic comeback? :kobe:

brandonislegend 02-08-2013 10:54 PM

Re: Tyler Zeller
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by imdaman99
you serious son? you watching magic @ cavs instead of 'your' lakers making dramatic comeback? :kobe:


The game was over, and I got league pass was watching both

KG215 02-08-2013 11:06 PM

Re: Tyler Zeller
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by noob cake
Typical UNC crap.

:oldlol:

Says a Duke fan.

andremiller07 02-08-2013 11:34 PM

Re: Tyler Zeller
 
They need to put in Mo Speights in @centre ASAP, Cavs starting line up actually becomes real legit with Mo, TT, Kyrie and Waiters out there.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy