Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I wonder how hard Lebron works in the offseason (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=290085)

Screamingdoom 02-09-2013 01:24 AM

I wonder how hard Lebron works in the offseason

Because he is getting better and better. His 3pt shot, control of the game flow and his post game are at the best they've ever been. He keeps pushing the bar higher so he must have a pretty great work ethic.

TylerOO 02-09-2013 01:25 AM

Re: I wonder how hard Lebron works in the offseason

Basketball never stops for LeBron James.

BrickingStar 02-09-2013 01:26 AM

LeBron pictures a Basketball when he's having sex with his GF

Hank 02-09-2013 01:26 AM

24/7/365

Never takes a day off

KOBE143 02-09-2013 01:49 AM

Hard enough to be the 2nd best player behind Kobe.. :kobe:

inclinerator 02-09-2013 01:56 AM

i dont think he worked harder than ever, just more confident

jstern 02-09-2013 02:12 AM

I remember in last years All Star game he was being interviewed on the bench and he couldn't take his eyes off the game. That was interesting. He might have an abnormal basketball obsession.

Pointguard 02-09-2013 03:20 AM

Lebron wanted to work on his jumper but the Olympics messed things up. I think next years leap will be the most interesting improvement in his game.

Breezy 02-09-2013 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KOBE143
Hard enough to be the 2nd best player behind Kobe.. :kobe:

I'm becoming convinced that you're real purpose is to defame Kobe Bryant by bringing him up where he doesn't belong and aggressively taking up totally indefensible opinions and positions about how good Kobe is. Are you really a Lebron fan trying to make Kobe fans seem nutty?

Artillery 02-09-2013 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breezy
I'm becoming convinced that you're real purpose is to defame Kobe Bryant by bringing him up where he doesn't belong and aggressively taking up totally indefensible opinions and positions about how good Kobe is. Are you really a Lebron fan trying to make Kobe fans seem nutty?

You must be new to ISH. The cult of Kobe is comprised of some of the most deranged individuals you'll ever meet on the internet. These mouth breathers do nothing but spam posts about how great Kobe is non-stop.

Nash 02-09-2013 05:44 AM

Lebron actually returned a bit fat to training camp.