Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Teen gives the judge the finger (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=290282)

franchise#3 02-11-2013 04:47 PM

Teen gives the judge the finger
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=xtdab3XuMW0#!

ace23 02-11-2013 04:54 PM

Re: Teen gives the judge the finger
 
This is old.

The judge abused his power btw. No reason for him to double her bail.

LongBeachLakers 02-11-2013 04:58 PM

Re: Teen gives the judge the finger
 
She's hot any nudes?

nathanjizzle 02-11-2013 05:03 PM

Re: Teen gives the judge the finger
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LongBeachLakers
She's hot any nudes?


yea



Kungfro 02-11-2013 05:04 PM

Re: Teen gives the judge the finger
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ace23
This is old.

The judge abused his power btw. No reason for him to double her bail.


It's not that old, only happened last week, and I haven't seen it on ish yet.

LongBeachLakers 02-11-2013 05:05 PM

Re: Teen gives the judge the finger
 
^wth is that?:facepalm

BrickingStar 02-11-2013 05:08 PM

Re: Teen gives the judge the finger
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
I'm a f@ggot who plays white knight on ISH

You actually saved those pics :roll:

LBJ 23 02-11-2013 05:09 PM

Re: Teen gives the judge the finger
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LongBeachLakers
^wth is that?:facepalm



Veiny Rissa :lol

kentatm 02-11-2013 05:12 PM

Re: Teen gives the judge the finger
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ace23
This is old.

The judge abused his power btw. No reason for him to double her bail.



judge didnt abuse shit.

he told her to take things seriously and she kept giggling and screwing around like it was a game.

she needed a cold slap of reality to the face and got it.

hopefully she straightens her shit out b/c she is well on her way to being a complete waste of space for her entire life.

CelticBaller 02-11-2013 05:16 PM

Re: Teen gives the judge the finger
 
i'd hit it


with a baseball bat

KevinNYC 02-11-2013 05:17 PM

Re: Teen gives the judge the finger
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ace23
This is old.

The judge abused his power btw. No reason for him to double her bail.


How is that an abuse of power. If you are not in jail, you can be thrown in jail for contempt of court. I. E contempt of court brings penalties, so why is raising her bail not a legitimate penalty.

Myth 02-11-2013 05:20 PM

Re: Teen gives the judge the finger
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kentatm
judge didnt abuse shit.

he told her to take things seriously and she kept giggling and screwing around like it was a game.

she needed a cold slap of reality to the face and got it.

hopefully she straightens her shit out b/c she is well on her way to being a complete waste of space for her entire life.


I don't know what she did in the first place to be there, and yes she was very disrespectful, to flip off somebody and curse should not be worth 20 days in county jail.

ace23 02-11-2013 05:26 PM

Re: Teen gives the judge the finger
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kentatm
judge didnt abuse shit.

he told her to take things seriously and she kept giggling and screwing around like it was a game.

she needed a cold slap of reality to the face and got it.

Yes, $5000 for giggling. Sounds about right.

Judge acted out of spite, was likely bullied as a child.

EDIT: He didn't even call her back for giggling. He called her back for saying "good-bye" in Spanish. :facepalm

KevinNYC 02-11-2013 05:29 PM

Re: Teen gives the judge the finger
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Myth
I don't know what she did in the first place to be there, and yes she was very disrespectful, to flip off somebody and curse should not be worth 20 days in county jail.

In California, you can get up to 6 months in jail for contempt of court and fined a thousand bucks.

Quote:

Penalties
For the most part, contempt of court (including violations of court orders) is a misdemeanor , punishable by up to six months in county jail and a maximum $1,000 fine. That said, there are situations that invite more serious penalties such as higher fines and up to one year in jail and/or a potential state prison sentence.

KevinNYC 02-11-2013 05:30 PM

Re: Teen gives the judge the finger
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ace23
Yes, $5000 for giggling. Sounds about right.

Judge acted out of spite, was likely bullied as a child.

EDIT: He didn't even call her back for giggling. He called her back for saying "good-bye" in Spanish. :facepalm


$5,000 isn't a fine. It's bail. She also gave the judge the finger, that's why he levied the penalty.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy