Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   #TheReturn is imminent.......... (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=291238)

tikay0 02-20-2013 02:23 PM

#TheReturn is imminent..........

Aggrey Sam dropped this on Twitter a few hours ago.

@CSNBullsInsider: Planned to relax with all the @drose stuff, but since it's clearly not going away anytime soon, I also heard good things about Monday's...

@CSNBullsInsider: ...practice, which included his 1st 5-on-5 scrimmage. I was told he looked dominant, best player on the court, etc. Unsurprising, really...

@CSNBullsInsider: ...but none of it matters until HE is ready to play. I hope people (fans and media) can understand that. Everybody has their own pace.

The Bulls Show ‏@TheBullsShow
Rose reportedly "dominant" at practice yesterday per @CSNBullsInsider... I'm guessing that's what happens when Nate's guarding you. #Bulls

:bowdown: :banana: :rockon: :pimp:

Prepare thy anuses.......

Mr. Jabbar 02-20-2013 02:26 PM

Re: #TheReturn is imminent..........

I don't get all the hype really, in his prime, the Heat Obliterated Rose-led Bulls, and Rose, more often than not, hurt his team in that series...

*awaits shit storm from bulls fans

tikay0 02-20-2013 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
I don't get all the hype really, in his prime, the Heat Obliterated Rose-led Bulls, and Rose, more often than not, hurt his team in that series...

Yeah, but has Kobe ever shut Rose down??????? :oldlol:

Mr. Jabbar 02-20-2013 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tikay0
Yeah, but has Kobe ever shut Rose down??????? :oldlol:

and so it begins...:oldlol:

FKAri 02-20-2013 02:32 PM

Please...Kobe can shut down anyone. Including his teammates and himself.

RoundMoundOfReb 02-20-2013 02:32 PM

Bulls have a legit shot at the 2 seed in the east if he comes back.

Dengness9 02-20-2013 02:39 PM

Id do anything to be inside the Berto Center to get a look at Derrick out there in 5 on 5 action.

Great news that there is positive buzz after his first real no limits practice.

It'll be interesting to see what Rose can bring to this team once he returns on the court, but to see what he does mentally for his teammates confidence might be the bigger impact.

tikay0 02-20-2013 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
Bulls have a legit shot at the 2 seed in the east if he comes back.

If Rose is up to date with the playbook, and can seamlessly transition into the NBA pace, then yes.

In reality, NO.

TheMan 02-20-2013 02:39 PM

Quote:

22 years old is prime now?:oldlol:

RoundMoundOfReb 02-20-2013 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tikay0
If Rose is up to date with the playbook, and can seamlessly transition into the NBA pace, then yes.

In reality, NO.

Knicks suck man. trust me.

tikay0 02-20-2013 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dengness9
Id do anything to be inside the Berto Center to get a look at Derrick out there in 5 on 5 action.

Great news that there is positive buzz after his first real no limits practice.

It'll be interesting to see what Rose can bring to this team once he returns on the court, but to see what he does mentally for his teammates confidence might be the bigger impact.

I can't wait! Deng, wide open looks. Marco, wide open looks. Jimmy, wide open looks. Kirk comes off the bench, and our team is dynamically better.

tikay0 02-20-2013 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
Knicks suck man. trust me.

They are fool's gold, but they are a good regular season team. They can go on 5 game winning stretches with just their offense.

Dengness9 02-20-2013 02:41 PM

Quote:

Just like how the Thunder could do no better a year later against the Heat losing in 5?

Rose was 22 and that was a great learning experience for him and the entire franchise.

Bulls were gonna get at least 2-3 wins against Heat in the playoffs last year if not for the injury. Maybe even beat them.

tikay0 02-20-2013 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dengness9
Just like how the Thunder could do no better a year later against the Heat losing in 5?

Rose was 22 and that was a great learning experience for him and the entire franchise.

Bulls were gonna get at least 2-3 wins against Heat in the playoffs last year if not for the injury. Maybe even beat them.

Completely agree. Last years Bulls were exponentially better than the previous years Bulls. our offense was clicking with Rip integrated into the system, and Rose was finding his niche as a distribute first, and take over last type of PG.

I honestly believe we would've taken it to 7 games, or beaten the Heat.

Glide2keva 02-20-2013 02:54 PM

Quote:

:oldlol: @ in his prime. He hasn't even hit that yet.