Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Tony Parker is the "Best Point Guard In The Game" (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=291433)

k0kakw0rld 02-21-2013 11:40 PM

Tony Parker is the "Best Point Guard In The Game"

I heard people say CP3 even myself I did put Deron Williams before him but what a mistake.

He is clearly in a class on his own, maybe not defensively but offensively by a mile +

FMVP & 3 rings.
He is one of the rare point guards that can say, "Well I schooled the King" :applause:

takai 02-21-2013 11:41 PM

Re: Tony Parker is the "Best Point Guard In The Game"

Budadiiii 02-21-2013 11:45 PM

When did Russell Westbrook die? :biggums:

Patrick Chewing 02-21-2013 11:54 PM

I said the same thing a few years ago on here, but peeps said Chris Paul and Rondo :oldlol:

bdreason 02-21-2013 11:56 PM

This year, he is the best PG in the NBA. Considering how many great PG's there are in the league... that's quite the compliment.

brandonislegend 02-21-2013 11:57 PM

Yes.

Kingwillball 02-21-2013 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
I heard people say CP3 even myself I did put Deron Williams before him but what a mistake.

He is clearly in a class on his own, maybe not defensively but offensively by a mile +

FMVP & 3 rings.
He is one of the rare point guards that can say, "Well I schooled the King" :applause:

Nope Kyrie Irving is the best offensive PG in the NBA already which is scary.

JBrizzy 02-22-2013 12:11 AM

I'll also take Kyrie Irving. Elite handles (breaks everyone's ankles), elite three point(champion at this year's all star), elite finisher, elite clutchness...

TP thrives in San Antonio's system but Pop is that team's MVP.

Whoah10115 02-22-2013 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdreason
This year, he is the best PG in the NBA. Considering how many great PG's there are in the league... that's quite the compliment.

And last year.

But THIS...people have to realize Charles gets a little carried away. He'd tell you straight up he would take Paul over Parker, but what can you say when Parker has not only been better over these two years but has been better in each of these two years? Paul is still the better player but Parker is flat out playing better.

People can bash on Rondo all they want and it's easy to when Rivers messes with his game and when you don't pay attention to how his game actually developed, but Rondo still merits inclusion and these 3 should be ranked above the rest. Deron is down and hasn't accomplished what the others have either...Rose has a year and a half of play and has missed all of this season and almost half of last. Westbrook is great but he hasn't been better than any of these guys. Nash has missed the playoffs two years in a row and he's on a new team and is marginalized...these 3 should stand above right now and, with Rondo out, Paul and Parker reign supreme.

The argument for Irving is hilarious.

Celtic_Pride 02-22-2013 12:13 AM

CP3
Parker
Kyrie

BuffaloBill 02-22-2013 12:13 AM

Reggie Miller and Charles Barkley agree