Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   So I met Johnny Manziel today... (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=291448)

D-Rose 02-22-2013 02:36 AM

So I met Johnny Manziel today...
 
Working at Subway as usual making subs...long ass line and I'm putting the toppings on and I see this chick that looks very familiar. I realize that "holy shit, that's Johnny Manziel's gf!!" and let me tell ya fellas....she's freaking gorgeous. Was wearing her tight ass gym clothes as well. She was super embarrassed and blushing when I said "sorry but...aren't you famous?" Was great but I was wishing it'd have been Johnny..

45 minutes or so later....

It's slow in the store and next guy in line....looks like Manziel!? Shit...So I get his toppings for him too and start talking to him about his season, what he's been up to, how the off season is going. Was a very cool guy, talked to me genuinely and listened to me as well. Asked him if I could take a pic with him and he accepted. Wished him the best of luck and shook his hand!!

Cool Story Bro!

:bowdown:

BurningHammer 02-22-2013 02:38 AM

Re: So I met Johnny Manziel today...
 
Say hi to Megan Fox too! :D

kNicKz 02-22-2013 02:39 AM

Re: So I met Johnny Manziel today...
 
That's epic , **** bama!

The Macho Man 02-22-2013 02:47 AM

Re: So I met Johnny Manziel today...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by D-Rose
Working at Subway as usual making subs...long ass line and I'm putting the toppings on and I see this chick that looks very familiar. I realize that "holy shit, that's Johnny Manziel's gf!!" and let me tell ya fellas....she's freaking gorgeous. Was wearing her tight ass gym clothes as well. She was super embarrassed and blushing when I said "sorry but...aren't you famous?" Was great but I was wishing it'd have been Johnny..

45 minutes or so later....

It's slow in the store and next guy in line....looks like Manziel!? Shit...So I get his toppings for him too and start talking to him about his season, what he's been up to, how the off season is going. Was a very cool guy, talked to me genuinely and listened to me as well. Asked him if I could take a pic with him and he accepted. Wished him the best of luck and shook his hand!!

Cool Story Bro!

:bowdown:


:kobe:


:kobe:


Whip it out?

D-Rose 02-22-2013 02:49 AM

Re: So I met Johnny Manziel today...
 
Don't usually post pics on ISH but here ya go fellas..

nathanjizzle 02-22-2013 02:56 AM

Re: So I met Johnny Manziel today...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by D-Rose
Don't usually post pics on ISH but here ya go fellas..



dude straight up looks like peyton manning.

ItsMillerTime 02-22-2013 10:39 AM

Re: So I met Johnny Manziel today...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
dude straight up looks like peyton manning.


He looks nothing like Peyton Manning. No white people do not all look the same.

nathanjizzle 02-22-2013 10:49 AM

Re: So I met Johnny Manziel today...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
He looks nothing like Peyton Manning. No white people do not all look the same.


same nose, same lowered shoulders, same high cheek smile.

JerryWest 02-22-2013 11:42 AM

Re: So I met Johnny Manziel today...
 
peyton manning is that you? :biggums:

knickballer 02-22-2013 11:46 AM

Re: So I met Johnny Manziel today...
 
I guess he has more time on his hands since he's taking all online courses

ZeN 02-22-2013 01:09 PM

Re: So I met Johnny Manziel today...
 
Google just told me that hes a football player.

BuffaloBill 02-22-2013 01:28 PM

Re: So I met Johnny Manziel today...
 
What kind of sub did Johnny Football order? Black forest ham I presume?

ZeN 02-22-2013 01:30 PM

Re: So I met Johnny Manziel today...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
What kind of sub did Johnny Football order? Black forest ham I presume?



Racist Basterd.

CarlosBoozer 02-22-2013 01:36 PM

Re: So I met Johnny Manziel today...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
What kind of sub did Johnny Football order? Black forest ham I presume?

reported.


jk

ace23 02-22-2013 02:27 PM

Re: So I met Johnny Manziel today...
 
Shit probably gets annoying to celebs after a while.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy