Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   RoundMoundOfReb is easily the worst poster on the boards (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=291962)

avonbarksdale 02-27-2013 07:53 PM

RoundMoundOfReb is easily the worst poster on the boards

worst than pauk, clippersfan, etc

all this guy does is come in threads and post the most retarded lebron stats (eg, ball possession off cuts, high and low pnr's etc..) stop posting please we all hate you

we get it u love lebron and think ur some funny troll but ur not quit posting and die

Deuce Bigalow 02-27-2013 07:59 PM

Re: RoundMoundOfReb is easily the worst poster on the boards

gengiskan
Kiddlovesnetts
Hank
I<3NBA
TheBigVeto
Shaquille O'Neal
second2nun
Duma
Horryismymvp
Round Mound
pauk
Lebron23 (because he's Filipino)

The Delusional posters off the top of my head.

PrettyCool 02-27-2013 08:04 PM

Other than his shameless Lebronze riding, I actually find him to be a solid poster.

avonbarksdale 02-27-2013 08:05 PM

he has never posted anything that isnt some stupid lebron stat

raprap 02-27-2013 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
gengiskan
Kiddlovesnetts
Hank
I<3NBA
TheBigVeto
Shaquille O'Neal
second2nun
Duma
Horryismymvp
Round Mound
pauk

:biggums:

mjokc 02-27-2013 08:18 PM

Does he post pictures of STD infected nut sacks or cut up bloody ******s? How about shemales?

RR#9 02-27-2013 08:21 PM

Some excellent basketball related discussion right here

BrickingStar 02-27-2013 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
gengiskan
Kiddlovesnetts
Hank
I<3NBA
TheBigVeto
Shaquille O'Neal
second2nun
Duma
Horryismymvp
Round Mound
pauk

And not one kobe stan huh :facepalm

SevereUpInHere 02-27-2013 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Money 23
Wouldn't be surprised if he was a pauk alternate.

There is like a contingency of retards on these boards for YEARS that have the same shitck.

They act like they are majority fans of another player or team, yet are the biggest massive LeBron stans that is literally all they talk about. As if because they pretend to be fans of another player or team, they're somehow unbiased.

Literally, this isn't false. There are tons of the biggest LeBron stans that act like their fans of someone else:

NumberSix - Lakers fan, but on Bron's jock like pubic lice

pauk - Self proclaimed un-biased Reggie Miller fan

Pacers4ever - Self proclaimed ISH #1 Pacers fan. Never in Pacers threads, only in LeBron threads defending him like Gloria James. Coincidence?

Nash - the Steve Nash repping fan, who claims thats why he joined ISH yet for years just talking about LeBron. It took MASSIVE influence for him to finally admit his fandom of LeBron. Oh, and he has never been seen openly rooting for the Suns or now Nash on the Lakers.

the now defunct pauk alternate "sh0wtime" a "Lakers / Magic Johnson fan" who only talked and defended LeBron.

All of this isn't by coincidence. It's alarming. The only two other examples I can think of something similar but for a different player is

Roundball_Rock - Fake Bulls fan

tpols - "Nets fan" who only talks and defends Kobe

Heavincent - "Nets fan" who only talks and defends Kobe

In RoundMounds defence, he does talk an awful lot of shit about the Knicks while posing as a Raptors fan :oldlol:

Money 23 02-27-2013 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avonbarksdale
all this guy does is come in threads and post the most retarded lebron stats (eg, ball possession off cuts, high and low pnr's etc..) stop posting please we all hate you

Wouldn't be surprised if he was a pauk alternate.

There is like a contingency of retards on these boards for YEARS that have the same shitck.

They act like they are majority fans of another player or team, yet are the biggest massive LeBron stans that is literally all they talk about. As if because they pretend to be fans of another player or team, they're somehow unbiased.

Literally, this isn't false. There are tons of the biggest LeBron stans that act like their fans of someone else:

NumberSix - Lakers fan, but on Bron's jock like pubic lice

pauk - Self proclaimed un-biased Reggie Miller fan, posting history speaks for itself in terms of his actual psychotic man crush.

Pacers4ever - Self proclaimed ISH #1 Pacers fan. Never in Pacers threads, only in LeBron threads defending him like Gloria James. Coincidence?

Nash - the Steve Nash repping fan, who claims thats why he joined ISH yet for years just talking about LeBron. It took MASSIVE influence for him to finally admit his fandom of LeBron. Oh, and he has never been seen openly rooting for the Suns or now Nash on the Lakers.

the now defunct pauk alternate "sh0wtime" a "Lakers / Magic Johnson fan" who only talked and defended LeBron.

All of this isn't by coincidence. It's alarming. The only two other examples I can think of something similar but for a different player is

Roundball_Rock - Fake Bulls fan

tpols - "Nets fan" who only talks and defends Kobe

Heavincent - "Nets fan" who only talks and defends Kobe

You could add RoundMoundOfReb to this list. A covert, yet not so subtle LeBron stan, who projects the image of a fan of something else in order to be considered "non biased"

At the end of the day, I at least respect old school posters like LeBron23, KingwillBall, madmax, lebeast666 ... they don't try to hide their stan-ism. They are out right supporters, but have been critical when necessary. In fact, I'd label them fans. Not stans. pauk is obviously psycho. It's also obvious he has a slew of alternate accounts. Who on earth reps him that much anyway? He makes no good posts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SevereUpInHere
In RoundMounds defence, he does talk an awful lot of shit about the Knicks while posing as a Raptors fan

Another characteristic of LeBron stans such as: NumberSix, etc

SilkkTheShocker 02-27-2013 08:58 PM

If you don't know why Lebron fans and Knicks fans go at it that I don't know what to tell you.

SevereUpInHere 02-27-2013 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Money 23
Another characteristic of LeBron stans such as: NumberSix, etc

Oh damn, he does too. Could be onto something here.

Collie 02-27-2013 09:02 PM

Is this the guy who always posts about Barkley? He can be a bit annoying, but he's alright for the most part/

Deuce Bigalow 02-27-2013 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Collie
Is this the guy who always posts about Barkley? He can be a bit annoying, but he's alright for the most part/

No. That is Round Mound.

Or I should say Round Mound

Legends66NBA7 02-27-2013 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Collie

No, that's Round Mound.

RoundMoundOfReb doesn't really talk about Barkley much and has a Raptors Homer Avatar.