Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   New York Knicks Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   OT: Knick Jersey What Jersey's you have? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29298)

Rameek 02-07-2007 11:08 PM

OT: Knick Jersey What Jersey's you have?

So living here in Japan its difficult to get b-ball jerseys at a reasonable price... So I asked my parents to send my son a blue alternate Cleveland James jersey. They sent Nate Robinson. My son ask who is this I said nobody son he's nobody.

Thought I'd share. He likes Lebron because of a video game...

My son has Nate Robinson & Marbury.
I still have Sprewell and Mason. Had a Camby but gave it away once he was traded, also gave away my Houston jersey as well. Not really motivated to get another Knick Jersey at this point...

knickscity 02-07-2007 11:28 PM

Re: OT: Knick Jersey What Jersey's you have?

I have been a collector for a little while. I only collect 3 types of Knick jersey's.....starters, all-stars and rookies.

PacersFan 02-11-2007 03:50 PM

I too am a knick fan dispite this name. I have two authentic Stephon Marbury knicks jersey home and away size 48 (XL). And i have a throwback knicks jersey from the 04-05 season size 48.

joshk 02-11-2007 05:16 PM

I have a replica LJ from when I was younger.

HaNdLe ThE RoCk 02-11-2007 10:37 PM

Knick Jerseys, I have Patrick Ewing and Sprewell from back in the day. I also have a Knick warmup, Allen Houston and Stephon Marbury. 05 and 06 knicks signed my Houston and Marbury jersey

mghubs27 02-12-2007 09:20 AM

i want to get a david lee jersey...for the game i'm goin to against the magic this month...but i'm thinkin if i want to draw his attention to get his autograph why not wear my florida shirt? plus i want to get it signed

NShlain 02-20-2007 06:08 PM

I have Ewing, Starks and Spree. Currently, I rock the David Lee and I have a Ewing on Georgetown.

brooklynchild155 02-20-2007 06:20 PM

i just got the authenic home marbury jersey.

j Fresh 02-20-2007 08:40 PM

I had a vintage Knicks Stephon Marbury jersey that's blue and organge and has orange checkers like things on the sides of it... don't know if you know what I am talking about... but it was too big so I sent it back :mad: but it was a cool jersey I look good in it :lol:

franchize 02-21-2007 03:12 PM

I have a Clyde Frazier road jersey. I don't wear it though. It's hangin on my wall.

Amigo 02-21-2007 10:06 PM

I have the original warm up sweats for when they do their shoot arounds. It's hot. I have the Sprewell replica home jersey. I have a hot Nike Knicks jacket/coat with the visiting colors on it.