Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   New York Knicks Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   PREDICTIONS: 5 game West coast road trip (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=293025)

Clutch 03-10-2013 12:45 PM

PREDICTIONS: 5 game West coast road trip

Mar. 11: @ Golden State (20-9 home record)
Mar. 13: @ Denver (28-3 home record)
Mar. 14: @ Portland (20-10 home record)
Mar. 17: @ LA Clippers (24-7 home record)
Mar. 18: @ Utah (22-8 home record)

This is a deadly stretch. 5 games against great home teams.

I don't know about you guys but I would be more than ok if we go 2-3 and I would be ecstatic if we go 3-2 or better.
Just don't go 0-5 or 1-4 and we're good.

Michael_Wilbon 03-10-2013 04:10 PM

Re: PREDICTIONS: 5 game West coast road trip

Mar. 11: @ Golden State (20-9 home record) - Win
Mar. 13: @ Denver (28-3 home record) - Loss
Mar. 14: @ Portland (20-10 home record) - Win
Mar. 17: @ LA Clippers (24-7 home record) - Loss
Mar. 18: @ Utah (22-8 home record) - Win

I think 3-2 is realistic. Maybe we'll get lucky and Melo will go HAM in his return to Denver, but I won't get my hopes up for that.

This is also assuming that Melo is back in the lineup for all 5 games.

franchize 03-11-2013 09:12 AM

I think we'll go 1-4. We aren't going to beat GS at home without Melo. Denver is going to try to kill us to prove a point. LaMarcus Aldridge is going to abuse us and Damian Lillard is going to get at least 20. The Clippers are going to run us out of the gym. I think the only team we'll beat is Utah. They suck but even they will be seeking revenge. Other than Utah, the only team I see us possibly beating Portland only because they have serious depth issues.

Clutch 03-11-2013 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by franchize
I think we'll go 1-4. We aren't going to beat GS at home without Melo. Denver is going to try to kill us to prove a point. LaMarcus Aldridge is going to abuse us and Damian Lillard is going to get at least 20. The Clippers are going to run us out of the gym. I think the only team we'll beat is Utah. They suck but even they will be seeking revenge. Other than Utah, the only team I see us possibly beating Portland only because they have serious depth issues.

I'm not saying we're going to win but Warriors have been playing like complete shit lately. They are 5-12 in their last 17 games and they look pretty bad.

Same thing with Utah. Lost 4 in a row and are 1-8 in their last 9 games. Even that one win came against the Bobcats :lol

Blazers have a good starting lineup but their bench is awful. 4-6 in their last 10.

That's 3 games that we have a solid chance at winning. I don't see us winning at Denver and LA. Nuggets will run us out of the building and the Clippers are simply a better team and also with a home court advantage.