Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Watch this vid and tell me... (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=293116)

Bucket_Nakedz 03-11-2013 04:32 PM

Watch this vid and tell me...

what you learned?

Bucket_Nakedz 03-16-2013 07:51 PM

Re: Watch this vid and tell me...

u guys are jerks.

miller-time 03-16-2013 09:11 PM

Nothing because I've learnt about that room before. But it is pretty interesting. I'd like to try it out.

chips93 03-16-2013 09:56 PM

kinda interesting. id agree, i sleep with music/podcasts on 90% of the time, listen to music/podcasts walking anywhere, studying, pretty much any time im not engaged in something, and i dont think i used to need music like that before, so its probably learned.

miller-time 03-16-2013 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chips93
kinda interesting. id agree, i sleep with music/podcasts on 90% of the time, listen to music/podcasts walking anywhere, studying, pretty much any time im not engaged in something, and i dont think i used to need music like that before, so its probably learned.

I often fall asleep listening to podcasts (usually the ricky gervais show) but I have to turn them off because they eventually wake me up again at some point.

vegasbigshots 03-16-2013 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bucket_Nakedz

I learned she has double D s under her shirt.

Is He Ill 03-17-2013 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chips93

I'm the exact same way. It's either music or podcasts, depending on what I'm in the mood for. I also fall asleep listening to podcasts.

Rasheed1 03-17-2013 12:16 AM

B*tch is indeed crazy...

Silence gives you a chance to think and be introspective about things in life. center yourself..Nothing wrong with silence. Sit down once a day, and think about yourself and your life and things you do right and the things you do wrong. You'll have more perspective than if you live in fear of silence

ace23 03-17-2013 12:18 AM

Her tits kept me watching tbh.

Draz 03-17-2013 05:33 PM

Not half bad, she cute, she cute. That room she talked about is pretty crazy, would love to visit there.

ripthekik 03-17-2013 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vegasbigshots
I learned she has double D s under her shirt.

I opened the video only after seeing this comment. I was not disappointed.

iDunk 03-17-2013 10:51 PM

I like pickles.

Big, juicy pickles.