Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   New York Knicks Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Would Delonte West help the Knicks? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=293528)

insidehoops 03-16-2013 02:20 AM

Would Delonte West help the Knicks?
 
They'll be watching how he plays in the D-League:

http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=12766

franchize 03-16-2013 11:09 AM

Re: Would Delonte West help the Knicks?
 
I've been saying we should sign him for months now. He's immediately help us. He can play both guard positions, he hits open shots and he can handle the ball. Furthermore, he's young, healthy and has something to prove. I understand the concerns off the court but he will be playing with Jason Kidd and Tyson Chandler, who not only were his former teammates but supposedly are regarded phenomenal leaders. I say it's worth the chance.

Clutch 03-17-2013 05:01 AM

Re: Would Delonte West help the Knicks?
 
Sign him just so we can watch the lineup of:

West
J.R.
Melo
K-Mart
Sheed

:bowdown:

But seriously,sign the guy. He would be one of the few players on the Knicks who can actually play both on offense and defense.

franchize 03-17-2013 10:07 AM

Re: Would Delonte West help the Knicks?
 
Hakim Warrick wouldn't be a bad pick up either.

Rameek 03-17-2013 10:32 AM

Re: Would Delonte West help the Knicks?
 
Franchize as soon as I read this bullshat I immediately thought of Crawford. Why didnt the Knicks get him instead? Now they want to bring in this MotherF'er

Sorry I couldnt resist so freakn childish:facepalm

franchize 03-17-2013 11:12 AM

Re: Would Delonte West help the Knicks?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rameek
Franchize as soon as I read this bullshat I immediately thought of Crawford. Why didnt the Knicks get him instead? Now they want to bring in this MotherF'er

Sorry I couldnt resist so freakn childish:facepalm


Hey, it's a eisky move but he'd IMMEDIATELY be better than half our roster... rust and all. Not even debatable. And that alone shows how sad our roster is. A guy off the street is better than half your roster? :facepalm

knickscity 03-17-2013 11:32 AM

Re: Would Delonte West help the Knicks?
 
Delonte would be the only player on the team that plays both ends of the court and shows heart.

But he's a looney so that cancels all of that out.:lol

To me go for it, the team is spiralling dowhill anyway, maybe he'll get in these dudes faces and man them up.

Rameek 03-17-2013 11:35 AM

Re: Would Delonte West help the Knicks?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by franchize
Hey, it's a eisky move but he'd IMMEDIATELY be better than half our roster... rust and all. Not even debatable. And that alone shows how sad our roster is. A guy off the street is better than half your roster? :facepalm

Well West, JJ Barea, Kidd were great for Dallas championship run as combo's

franchize 03-17-2013 11:55 AM

Re: Would Delonte West help the Knicks?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rameek
Well West, JJ Barea, Kidd were great for Dallas championship run as combo's

I think West came the year after. Either way, he's the only one that's not overpriced and he's just as talented. I say go for it. What's the worse that can happen? He's easily cut-able.

Draz 03-23-2013 07:26 PM

Re: Would Delonte West help the Knicks?
 
I can see him being useful for us.

ClutchOver9000 03-23-2013 09:10 PM

Re: Would Delonte West help the Knicks?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Clutch
Sign him just so we can watch the lineup of:

West
J.R.
Melo
K-Mart
Sheed

:bowdown:


:lol imagine that lineup in a game 7 w/ Joey Crawford refereeing


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy