Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What to do if u used 2 talk to a girl 24/7 (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=293541)

Bladers 03-16-2013 07:09 AM

What to do if u used 2 talk to a girl 24/7
 
For acouple months But not anymore and u just found out that the reason is cause she talking to another guy and pretty much your time with her is dictated by the other person's work schedule.

Now you barely get in 1 hr a day and even then it's silence and she ain't making no conv and u do all the work.

But u still hitting it like once a month.

And you really really liked this girl and u guys hit it off initially and connected.
What do u do? She knows u know but do you confront her about your time with her being dictated on his unavailability?

Bladers 03-16-2013 07:29 AM

Re: What to do if u used 2 talk to a girl 24/7
 
Or should I not interfere. Cause i dont see how it could be a positive in what we got going on. i told her the other night that idc about anyone she talking 2 aslong as we spending time together.

but damn knowing that he took my spot is unbelieveable. so do i just Act like it doesn't bother me and pray that the niggah fu*cks her over. Revealing his true colors.

nathanjizzle 03-16-2013 07:59 AM

Re: What to do if u used 2 talk to a girl 24/7
 
u do understand that the other guy is hittin it on a daily basis and youre just a lame ass dude that she wants to keep on the hook. right?

save any last ounce of dignity you have left and cut off contact with her.

Riddler 03-16-2013 08:33 AM

Re: What to do if u used 2 talk to a girl 24/7
 
Bladers.... you are having what people in Alcoholics Anonymous call an "emotional hangover"...

I know it's hard, but you gotta put her on the ignore list...

You f*cked up by letting her know how much you like her... Now she feels like there's no challenge.


Quote:

i told her the other night that idc about anyone she talking 2 aslong as we spending time together.

Don't ever say anything like that again...

put on your game face, and tell her to have a nice life... She'll probably f*ck you the very next day.

Kaspah 03-16-2013 08:42 AM

Re: What to do if u used 2 talk to a girl 24/7
 
So I was right a week ago or so when you made your sucking *** thread.

It really was this dudes jizz you were about to eat out of her hole

Bladers 03-16-2013 09:16 AM

Re: What to do if u used 2 talk to a girl 24/7
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Riddler
Bladers.... you are having what people in Alcoholics Anonymous call an "emotional hangover"...


Seems likely.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riddler
I know it's hard, but you gotta put her on the ignore list...

That seems impossible, we have so much in common, and im already doing stuff for her that i promised to do.

Quote:

You f*cked up by letting her know how much you like her... Now she feels like there's no challenge.


You right on this. I pretty much went at it the wrong way. but how do i recover, how do i bounce back?



Quote:

Don't ever say anything like that again...
I wont.

Quote:

put on your game face, and tell her to have a nice life... She'll probably f*ck you the very next day.

Not likely. First of all shes older and shes not the type to be easily swad. there must be another way other than a full on cut on contact.

Bladers 03-16-2013 09:17 AM

Re: What to do if u used 2 talk to a girl 24/7
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
u do understand that the other guy is hittin it on a daily basis and youre just a lame ass dude that she wants to keep on the hook. right?

save any last ounce of dignity you have left and cut off contact with her.


its crossed my mind. thing is, im so in deep in having expressed my emo to her i cant do a instant cut off. maybe i could do a withdraw and act un interested.
plus like we supposed to travel to diff placess next month

Bandito 03-16-2013 09:42 AM

Re: What to do if u used 2 talk to a girl 24/7
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladers
its crossed my mind. thing is, im so in deep in having expressed my emo to her i cant do a instant cut off. maybe i could do a withdraw and act un interested.
plus like we supposed to travel to diff placess next month

Dude I had the same problem and the only option here is to let her go. You can still be friends with her but treat her as you would one of the guys.

A wise man once told me, Don't glorify p\/ssy. Just live by this line and you'll be fine.

niko 03-16-2013 09:46 AM

Re: What to do if u used 2 talk to a girl 24/7
 
Why do you need to talk for an hour a day every day? Are you talking on the phone? Why are you doing this? Are you a woman? My wife is in Japan right now. MY WIFE. We actually have things to talk about, our kids, etc. We don't talk an hour a day. BECAUSE WE HAVE SHIT TO DO. You think somethings wrong because some girl who is ****ING ANOTHER GUY won't talk to you an hour a day?

Bladers, stop being a ***.

Bladers 03-16-2013 10:10 AM

Re: What to do if u used 2 talk to a girl 24/7
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by niko
Why do you need to talk for an hour a day every day? Are you talking on the phone? Why are you doing this? Are you a woman? My wife is in Japan right now. MY WIFE. We actually have things to talk about, our kids, etc. We don't talk an hour a day. BECAUSE WE HAVE SHIT TO DO. You think somethings wrong because some girl who is ****ING ANOTHER GUY won't talk to you an hour a day?

Bladers, stop being a ***.


Its different when your married (god knows how many years) and have lived and been together (god knows how many years).
WAY different to meeeting a girl and clicking, then trying to get to know eachother. you should know this. When you are not living together and you trying to build something, you talk and go out. it comes natural. we used to talk early morning, during the day while she doing shit and then at night till we slept and went out about 3-4 to exotic restaurants times a week and did everything together.

God she took me places i never been. haven't had so much fun before or after.

Do I need to talk for an hour a day now? I don't. But the point is, she doing it with another niggah in the same way we did when we hit it off. That's the problem here. I don't even mind her ****ing him, i do but being emo invested into someone else, rearranging your schedule for someone else, cutting everyone else to talk to someone else. thats what she did for me when i use to work alot of hours, now she doing it for him.

It makes me so mad!

red1 03-16-2013 10:12 AM

Re: What to do if u used 2 talk to a girl 24/7
 
The answer is simple. All you gotta do is kill yourself

Bladers 03-16-2013 10:14 AM

Re: What to do if u used 2 talk to a girl 24/7
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bandito
Dude I had the same problem and the only option here is to let her go. You can still be friends with her but treat her as you would one of the guys.

A wise man once told me, Don't glorify p\/ssy. Just live by this line and you'll be fine.


I still want to hit it though. so you right. be friends. but i can't tell her i want to be just friends. but pull away, act uninterested. thing is, she finally buying her own house. So I can actually have more access to her. That's why I want my decision to be calculated. The puss*y is good. And she finally gonna live alone. That could mean more puss*y for me. I don't want to cut off all contacts and lose that.

niko 03-16-2013 10:19 AM

Re: What to do if u used 2 talk to a girl 24/7
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladers
Its different when your married (god knows how many years) and have lived and been together (god knows how many years).
WAY different to meeeting a girl and clicking, then trying to get to know eachother. you should know this. When you are not living together and you trying to build something, you talk and go out. it comes natural. we used to talk early morning, during the day while she doing shit and then at night till we slept and went out about 3-4 to exotic restaurants times a week and did everything together.

God she took me places i never been. haven't had so much fun before or after.

Do I need to talk for an hour a day now? I don't. But the point is, she doing it with another niggah in the same way we did when we hit it off. That's the problem here. I don't even mind her ****ing him, i do but being emo invested into someone else, rearranging your schedule for someone else, cutting everyone else to talk to someone else. thats what she did for me when i use to work alot of hours, now she doing it for him.

It makes me so mad!


It's not different, i'm just more experienced than you. Do you not want the girl sucking off other guys? DON'T ACT LIKE AN EMOTIONALLY NEEDY BITCH. If you are available that much, there is no pursuit, you are clearly not in demand if you have that much time, and you are not as interesting.

Don't talk to the girl that much. Don't be available 24/7. Make her work around that and you'll have more success.

I got my wife because after she left when she visited me i didn't call for a few days, and she asked me why and i said "i was busy". Made her pursue. When i was younger i pursued. When i was older i didn't. When i was younger i got nothing, when i was older i probably fathered a small city of puerto rican / chinese kids. (Robbing purses but investing that money well afterwards).

STOP BEING SUCH A ***** AND YOU'LL HAVE MORE SUCCESS.

Rasheed1 03-16-2013 10:29 AM

Re: What to do if u used 2 talk to a girl 24/7
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by red1
The answer is simple. All you gotta do is kill yourself


:oldlol:

Bladers 03-16-2013 10:32 AM

Re: What to do if u used 2 talk to a girl 24/7
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by niko
It's not different, i'm just more experienced than you. Do you not want the girl sucking off other guys? DON'T ACT LIKE AN EMOTIONALLY NEEDY BITCH. If you are available that much, there is no pursuit, you are clearly not in demand if you have that much time, and you are not as interesting.

Don't talk to the girl that much. Don't be available 24/7. Make her work around that and you'll have more success.

I got my wife because after she left when she visited me i didn't call for a few days, and she asked me why and i said "i was busy". Made her pursue. When i was younger i pursued. When i was older i didn't. When i was younger i got nothing, when i was older i probably fathered a small city of puerto rican / chinese kids. (Robbing purses but investing that money well afterwards).

STOP BEING SUCH A ***** AND YOU'LL HAVE MORE SUCCESS.


Good stellar advice apart from the capped insults. Do u have a emo vendetta towards me that I don't know of? Cause in every post towards me in any thread, if there's ever been anyone madder I ain't seen it. Like wtf I didn't **** ur fam or Sumthing.

I digress.
Good advice nonetheless, appreciate it.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy