Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Global Warning ya'll (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=293926)

kNIOKAS 03-20-2013 01:31 PM

Global Warning ya'll

I worned you

CeltsGarlic 03-20-2013 01:32 PM

Re: Global Warning ya'll

meh, I thought of that earlier, but then.. whatev..

kNIOKAS 03-20-2013 03:45 PM

Global Warning my ass

gigantes 03-20-2013 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
I worned you

about what?

global warnings are part of global culture. what part did you play in that process?

kNIOKAS 03-20-2013 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gigantes
about what?

global warnings are part of global culture. what part did you play in that process?

Global culture my ass. Look at BTE, soldiers covering each other's asses. To hold their little cute brothel.

I don't play it :)

gigantes 03-20-2013 04:41 PM

Quote:

Global culture my ass. Look at BTE, soldiers covering each other's asses. To hold their little cute brothel.

I don't play it :)

pardon me, but... WTF are you talking about?

can you use straight english to explain your position, please?

kNIOKAS 03-20-2013 05:01 PM

I don't like global nor no global people, nor the dynamics involved. Supposedly adults, acting like little bitches. I don't like that... I was raised under honesty, courage and seeking the truth as the values, but we see world just being desperate hipsters chasing the cool and acceptance. By whom? The same silly geese like you, stupid.

:mad:

gigantes 03-20-2013 05:05 PM

well said. i do respect the village mentality.

thanks for elaborating.

NauruDude 03-20-2013 05:24 PM

Quote:

well said. i do respect the village mentality.

thanks for elaborating.

wtf is you a racist or what?

gigantes 03-20-2013 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NauruDude
wtf is you a racist or what?

i don't understand.

kNIOKAS 03-20-2013 05:40 PM

yea wtf bro. that was unexpected

gigantes 03-20-2013 05:56 PM

i gotta go now, but if it helps, here's a little about my position:

- tribal life was always the most advanced form of human existence IMO. but to understand why that's so takes time and effort.

- village life is at least somewhat like tribal life.

- this global techno-civilisation we have now is an utter wasteland of self-gratification and resultant misery. it is the most knowledgeable and yet most degenerate form of human existence in the history of earth. and that is why nature is balancing us more potently with each passing year.

OTOH we didn't get to pick and choose which era, place or circumstances we were born in.

no matter what conditions life throws at us, the goal is always to be a decent tribesperson, respond accurately to the moment, and allow nature to guide our wisdom through the suffering.

better?

kNIOKAS 03-20-2013 06:21 PM

Quote:

- tribal life was always the most advanced form of human existence IMO. but to understand why that's so takes time and effort.

- this global techno-civilisation we have now is an utter wasteland of self-gratification and resultant misery. it is the most knowledgeable and yet most degenerate form of human existence in the history of earth. and that is why nature is balancing us more potently with each passing year.

OTOH we didn't get to pick and choose which era, place or circumstances we were born in.

no matter what conditions life throws at us, the goal is always to be a decent tribesperson, respond accurately to the moment, and allow nature to guide our wisdom through the suffering.

better?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKo4ariYcCU

kNIOKAS 03-20-2013 06:32 PM

Quote:

better?

Actually a decent post, when I think of it. Consumer culture is such a waste.

gigantes 03-20-2013 11:39 PM

Quote:

Actually a decent post, when I think of it. Consumer culture is such a waste.

thinking is overrated, and you need to stop that bullshit before it complicates your life.