Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   New York Knicks Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Knicks 40-26 (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=293985)

Patrick Chewing 03-20-2013 10:43 PM

Knicks 40-26
 
Fastest the Knicks have reached 40 wins since the 2000-01 season.

No matter how many setbacks the Knicks have had this year, they are still headed in the right direction. Here's to the Knicks! :applause:

Scoooter 03-20-2013 11:06 PM

Re: Knicks 40-26
 
If only they could stay healthy.

Clutch 03-21-2013 06:13 AM

Re: Knicks 40-26
 
Nothing of that matters if we get kicked out in the 1st round once again.

We need to win at least one playoff series to even discuss about this season being successful.

franchize 03-21-2013 05:11 PM

Re: Knicks 40-26
 
Quite frankly, I'm just worried about getting out of the 1st round.
That's my goal.

Clutch 03-22-2013 03:05 AM

Re: Knicks 40-26
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by franchize
Quite frankly, I'm just worried about getting out of the 1st round.
That's my goal.

I completely agree. After that hot start my goal was ECF but right now I just want to get out of the 1st round and then see what happens.

franchize 03-22-2013 09:01 AM

Re: Knicks 40-26
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Clutch
I completely agree. After that hot start my goal was ECF but right now I just want to get out of the 1st round and then see what happens.


That's been my goal from the beginning of the season lol

knickscity 03-22-2013 10:11 AM

Re: Knicks 40-26
 
You guys are easy to please.:lol

When the leader of the team says "no trades, the team shouldn't be looking at trades"

Then the Coach says "Rook isn't going anywhere" to his daughter

Then the GM called Shumpert "untouchable"

You say this just to get out of the first round....ECF or bust.

bluechox2 03-22-2013 11:20 AM

Re: Knicks 40-26
 
at full strength, we are capable of wiping the floor against miami...lets get healthy and avoid the bulls and celtics on our way to miami in the ECF, and onwards to the finals!

franchize 03-22-2013 01:37 PM

Re: Knicks 40-26
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by knickscity
You guys are easy to please.:lol

When the leader of the team says "no trades, the team shouldn't be looking at trades"

Then the Coach says "Rook isn't going anywhere" to his daughter

Then the GM called Shumpert "untouchable"

You say this just to get out of the first round....ECF or bust.


It's called being realistic and humble.
Realistic because this roster, with all these injuries, doesn't have any business making it to the ECF.

Humble because we went year after year where the Playoffs weren't even in the conversation. I'll be damned if I say ECF or bust. I know all to well what it's like to be a perennial loser.

franchize 03-22-2013 01:39 PM

Re: Knicks 40-26
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bluechox2
at full strength, we are capable of wiping the floor against miami...lets get healthy and avoid the bulls and celtics on our way to miami in the ECF, and onwards to the finals!


Smokin that OOHHWEEEE lol :pimp:


knickscity 03-22-2013 02:03 PM

Re: Knicks 40-26
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by franchize
It's called being realistic and humble.
Realistic because this roster, with all these injuries, doesn't have any business making it to the ECF.

Humble because we went year after year where the Playoffs weren't even in the conversation. I'll be damned if I say ECF or bust. I know all to well what it's like to be a perennial loser.

Humble? I'm not the one on the court.:oldlol:

If you talk it, walk it.

franchize 03-22-2013 02:42 PM

Re: Knicks 40-26
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by knickscity
Humble? I'm not the one on the court.:oldlol:

If you talk it, walk it.


I am one with the Knicks lol

Draz 03-23-2013 07:23 PM

Re: Knicks 40-26
 
I'm proud of us. We did a good job this season despite all the injuries. Hopefully we can get past the first round and make some fire with the spark we have made this season.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy