Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Fat chicks (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=294473)

Kaspah 03-27-2013 08:50 AM

Fat chicks

why

IamRAMBO24 03-27-2013 08:54 AM

Re: Fat chicks

GMOs
Fast Food
Lack of exercise
Low self esteem

LJJ 03-27-2013 09:11 AM

I like to pretend they don't exist.

JohnnySic 03-27-2013 09:13 AM

Ever see a fat chick with a cute face who looks like she'd have potential if she dropped the weight? It stirs up conflicting feelings, and creates a sense of confusion.

TMAC-RAPTORS 03-27-2013 09:32 AM

Fat chicks are bad, fat chicks with attitude are worse

IamRAMBO24 03-27-2013 09:40 AM

I've been with my girl for 7 years and I still love her although she has gained a lot of weight.

The other night, she was acting very insecure about her body and apologized for not being as sexy as the girls I was with before I dated her; she was really surprised when I told her she was as beautiful, if not more, than all those girls because of who she was and how she treated me. She was so flattered by the comments, she pushed me on the bed and then proceeded to give me one of the best blow jobs I have ever had. It was like having an industrial strength vacuum cleaner hooked up to my peenis. Then she pushed me flat down on the bed, got on top of me, and rode me like Bertha Blankett in a bull riding championship. After we were done, she was sweet enough to grab some tissue and "cleaned up" the mess off of my peenis and a bit on my stomach. She then cooked me breakfast and told me how happy she was to be with me.

Sometimes it's not all about looks, and it is magical moments like these that I can tolerate her weight issue.

Sarcastic 03-27-2013 09:44 AM

Because fat guys need P too.

DukeDelonte13 03-27-2013 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TMAC-RAPTORS
Fat chicks are bad, fat chicks with attitude are worse

everybody knows at least one loud obnoxious fat girl.

Kaspah 03-27-2013 10:37 AM

Okay for single girls.

I can see chicks getting comfortable in marriage, long relationships and after becoming mothers. But.

Single chicks.

Fat single chicks. Can you make an argument that they've legitimately given up? Like chicks are held up to this standard to be lady like, and easy on the eyes. If you're a fat chick, it's like, what? You're doing it all wrong, you're a chick you have to be hot lol. Even the girls who aren't super pretty can still be attractive if they're fit. Being a fat chick is just throwing in the towel I don't get it.

Wake
N
Bake
:pimp:

glidedrxlr22 03-27-2013 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnySic
Ever see a fat chick with a cute face who looks like she'd have potential if she dropped the weight? It stirs up conflicting feelings, and creates a sense of confusion.

So true. :oldlol:

Kaspah 03-27-2013 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
I've been with my girl for 7 years and I still love her although she has gained a lot of weight.

The other night, she was acting very insecure about her body and apologized for not being as sexy as the girls I was with before I dated her; she was really surprised when I told her she was as beautiful, if not more, than all those girls because of who she was and how she treated me. She was so flattered by the comments, she pushed me on the bed and then proceeded to give me one of the best blow jobs I have ever had. It was like having an industrial strength vacuum cleaner hooked up to my peenis. Then she pushed me flat down on the bed, got on top of me, and rode me like Bertha Blankett in a bull riding championship. After we were done, she was sweet enough to grab some tissue and "cleaned up" the mess off of my peenis and a bit on my stomach. She then cooked me breakfast and told me how happy she was to be with me.

Sometimes it's not all about looks, and it is magical moments like these that I can tolerate her weight issue.

I didn't make this thread to talk about your girlfriend lol

I think I have a fat chick joke

Rambo your chick is so fat she needs two threads.

:coleman:

BRabbiT 03-27-2013 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaspah
I didn't make this thread to talk about your girlfriend lol

:lol

-p.tiddy- 03-27-2013 12:20 PM

Quote:

lol yes

the worst though is when the super hot "10" from high school gets fat later on...and you know for fact she would be hot if she dropped some weight but she just doesn't

BRabbiT 03-27-2013 12:25 PM

Quote:

Bandito 03-27-2013 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRabbiT

thats a lot of makeup.