Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Spring wardrobe...... (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=294486)

9erempiree 03-27-2013 01:09 PM

Spring wardrobe......

Spring is upon us and I like to put away the jackets and coats. It's time to look fresh and I'm looking for a new wardrobe. I normally drape myself in t-shirt and jeans and some Nike sneakers.

I normally shop at places like BR, Gap or piece crap together from the local Macy's.

What's some casual kicks and gear you smooth cats on ISH be wearing?

BuffaloBill 03-27-2013 01:14 PM

Re: Spring wardrobe......

Where do you live? It's still in the 30s here in atlanta. I can't put the jackets up just yet :(

9erempiree 03-27-2013 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
Where do you live? It's still in the 30s here in atlanta. I can't put the jackets up just yet :(

California.

CeltsGarlic 03-27-2013 01:21 PM

Hey, guys, just a quick question.
My fav pants got a small hole the other day. Its on a pocket on my behind. I dont give a **** about it cause I rarely do about my appearance, even tho people say I dress quite smooth.

Do you think I look like a bum, or its cool? Its a bit noticeable but nothing special.

SilkkTheShocker 03-27-2013 01:21 PM

Nike shirt, jeans (Levi's), and Lebron Xs or vintage Nike Shox on my feet. As I have gotten older I've switched to more fitted jeans.

9erempiree 03-27-2013 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
Nike shirt, jeans (Levi's), and Lebron Xs or vintage Nike Shox on my feet. As I have gotten older I've switched to more fitted jeans.

I wear jeans that actually fit me too but I wear a size 12 so Lebron X is not going to look good on me.

SilkkTheShocker 03-27-2013 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 9erempiree
Spring is upon us and I like to put away the jackets and coats. It's time to look fresh and I'm looking for a new wardrobe. I normally drape myself in t-shirt and jeans and some Nike sneakers.

I normally shop at places like BR, Gap or piece crap together from the local Macy's.

What's some casual kicks and gear you smooth cats on ISH be wearing?

I get a good amount of my clothes Macy's and Dilliards at the mall. A lot of Nike shirts from ***** Sporting Goods.

9erempiree 03-27-2013 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
My fav pants got a small hole the other day. Its on a pocket on my behind. I dont give a **** about it cause I rarely do about my appearance, even tho people say I dress quite smooth.

Do you think I look like a bum, or its cool? Its a bit noticeable but nothing special.

I don't think it matters since some of the designer jeans they sell have holes in them.

Take my advice for what it's worth since I need some suggestions myself.

SilkkTheShocker 03-27-2013 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 9erempiree
I wear jeans that actually fit me too but I wear a size 12 so Lebron X is not going to look good on me.

Lebrons tend to be pretty bulky and they usually run small. But for I have been a mid/high top shoe guy for as long as I can remember.

Budadiiii 03-27-2013 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
Lebrons tend to be pretty bulky and they usually run small. But for I have been a mid/high top shoe guy for as long as I can remember.

I can already picture your ugly out of shape self wearing Levi's with some ****ing LeBrons and a nike T-shirt. :roll:

What a ****ing dweeb.

SilkkTheShocker 03-27-2013 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Budadiiii
I can already picture your ugly out of shape self wearing Levi's with some ****ing LeBrons and a nike T-shirt. :roll:

What a ****ing dweeb.

I actually workout everyday. By far out of shape. And im sure you're picturing me in your head, queer.

StroShow4 03-27-2013 02:00 PM

My winter-to-spring wardrobe transition: remove sweatpants and sweatshirt to reveal shorts and t-shirt underneath.

Simple as that. No point in dressing nice where I come from, just a bunch of rednecks up here anyway.

9erempiree 03-27-2013 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StroShow4
My winter-to-spring wardrobe transition: remove sweatpants and sweatshirt to reveal shorts and t-shirt underneath.

Simple as that. No point in dressing nice where I come from, just a bunch of rednecks up here anyway.

:applause:

blablabla 03-27-2013 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic

Cool. Jeans can look even better if they have a used look.

Bcogswell 03-27-2013 06:16 PM

There is still snow on the ground up here so the jacket will be out for a little while longer. I need to find some new shoes though since my Nikes are falling apart and I haven't worn them since winter came anyways.