Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   My brother's girlfriend is one of my closest friends and now they broke up.. (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=294502)

millwad 03-27-2013 05:34 PM

My brother's girlfriend is one of my closest friends and now they broke up..
 
How should I deal with this?
She is one amazing person, she has the biggest heart and her personality is just beyond great. I got very saddened by the news that they broke up and I love her like she would be my big sister and obviously our ties will get cut due the fact that they're done with their relationship.

Anyone been in the same situation?

Jeannot 03-27-2013 05:40 PM

Re: My brother's girlfriend is one of my closest friends and now they broke up..
 
Nah I never been, though I understand its really frustrating.. though this doesnt mean the two of you cant see each other anymore.. might be a little awkward at first, and it def changes alot.. but doesnt mean your 'relationship' with her is over

LJJ 03-27-2013 05:40 PM

Re: My brother's girlfriend is one of my closest friends and now they broke up..
 
Sounds like you need to scoop that shone up.

millwad 03-27-2013 05:44 PM

Re: My brother's girlfriend is one of my closest friends and now they broke up..
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LJJ
Sounds like you need to scoop that shone up.


I don't even know what that means...

kNIOKAS 03-27-2013 05:44 PM

Re: My brother's girlfriend is one of my closest friends and now they broke up..
 
Well, if I was you I'd tell her openly how much I appreciate her and I like her, so I hope to be in touch with her despite your brother.
However, I'm no guru, and I usually go open honest straightforward non gay normal way. Of handling things.

IamRAMBO24 03-27-2013 05:56 PM

Re: My brother's girlfriend is one of my closest friends and now they broke up..
 
This can't end well. We all know what you are thinking.

Levity 03-27-2013 05:57 PM

Re: My brother's girlfriend is one of my closest friends and now they broke up..
 
if you were a gay rotc kid, this would be a lot like the show shameless.

Budadiiii 03-27-2013 06:07 PM

Re: My brother's girlfriend is one of my closest friends and now they broke up..
 
You probably made all this shit up. You really are pathetic as ****.

millwad 03-27-2013 06:19 PM

Re: My brother's girlfriend is one of my closest friends and now they broke up..
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Budadiiii
You probably made all this shit up. You really are pathetic as ****.



I like how you always try to get my attention. Either you make silly threads about me being the GOAt poster like this one; http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=286575

Or you try to get some attention by writing bogus like this. Your life must suck.

millwad 03-27-2013 06:21 PM

Re: My brother's girlfriend is one of my closest friends and now they broke up..
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
This can't end well. We all know what you are thinking.


Actually no, I'm engaged to one amazing person and no one really looks at their siblings partners in the way you're thinking about.

Budadiiii 03-27-2013 06:25 PM

Re: My brother's girlfriend is one of my closest friends and now they broke up..
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by millwad
I like how you always try to get my attention. Either you make silly threads about me being the GOAt poster like this one; http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=286575

Or you try to get some attention by writing bogus like this. Your life must suck.

I think you're one of the biggest losers on this site.

You really intrigued me when you posed as a girl in a thread, you were one of the first posters I noticed on this site. You do draw my attention, but not in a good way.

Nice try though. I love how you always defend your reputation on here like an insecure little child.

millwad 03-27-2013 06:40 PM

Re: My brother's girlfriend is one of my closest friends and now they broke up..
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Budadiiii
I think you're one of the biggest losers on this site.

You really intrigued me when you posed as a girl in a thread, you were one of the first posters I noticed on this site. You do draw my attention, but not in a good way.

Nice try though. I love how you always defend your reputation on here like an insecure little child.


That certain post about being a female was written more than a year prior to you registrating to this site. So you're some sad poster who uses your current account as an alt. to get attention which is even more sad. And people in that thread got that it was a joke and they found it to be funny.

And your weird posts about you having a small dick is even more lame, wouldn't be the slightest surprised if you actually are Godzuki considering that he was obsessed with ***** and that he always used that troll post about me being a female as a lame punchline. And your nickname is very close to his alt. "Budai" and last but not least, you started to post as soon as Godzuki "left" this site.

Even if you're not Godzuki, you're obviously some sad attention craving kid with a small dick.

Budadiiii 03-27-2013 06:55 PM

Re: My brother's girlfriend is one of my closest friends and now they broke up..
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by millwad
That certain post about being a female was written more than a year prior to you registrating to this site. So you're some sad poster who uses your current account as an alt. to get attention which is even more sad. And people in that thread got that it was a joke and they found it to be funny.

And your weird posts about you having a small dick is even more lame, wouldn't be the slightest surprised if you actually are Godzuki considering that he was obsessed with ***** and that he always used that troll post about me being a female as a lame punchline. And your nickname is very close to his alt. "Budai" and last but not least, you started to post as soon as Godzuki "left" this site.

Even if you're not Godzuki, you're obviously some sad attention craving kid with a small dick.

:lol

Stay mad, fat boy.

Spewing out your insecurities like a small child. Bigger loser than I originally thought. You really take your online rep seriously.

"your life must suck" :roll:

Budadiiii 03-27-2013 06:58 PM

Re: My brother's girlfriend is one of my closest friends and now they broke up..
 
And I guess it's impossible to read through a thread after I joined the site.

I mean, I guess it's impossible for it to have been bumped so anyone can read through it regardless of their join date.

Such a genius you are millfraud :hammerhead:

millwad 03-27-2013 07:01 PM

Re: My brother's girlfriend is one of my closest friends and now they broke up..
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Budadiiii
:lol

Stay mad, fat boy.

Spewing out your insecurities like a small child. Bigger loser than I originally thought. You really take your online rep seriously.

"your life must suck" :roll:


Really, you spammed this forum about having a small dick and all you do on this site is to troll in an attempt to get attention. Loser is the definition of your life, small dick.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy