Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Most expensive penthouse in the world (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=294607)

-p.tiddy- 03-28-2013 12:09 PM

Most expensive penthouse in the world
 
Most expensive penthouse in the world

and...

$100 million condo in New York, most expensive in new York



I want...

R.I.P-Chick 03-28-2013 12:35 PM

Re: Most expensive penthouse in the world
 
Doesnt surprise me one bit that the penthouse is located in Monaco. Visited there last summer, and everyone there is worth millions upon millions. Crazy how rich everyone is there

ripthekik 03-28-2013 12:44 PM

Re: Most expensive penthouse in the world
 
that's 3 floors penthouse...

this here is only 620 square meter, but sold for $60mill in hong kong :oldlol:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...ide=more262939

brantonli 03-28-2013 12:47 PM

Re: Most expensive penthouse in the world
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ripthekik
that's 3 floors penthouse...

this here is only 620 square meter, but sold for $60mill in hong kong :oldlol:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...ide=more262939



628 square meters is considered MASSIVE in Hong Kong. If you lived in Hong Kong, you'd probably at best afford a 400 square feet flat paying like 500k for it.

ripthekik 03-28-2013 12:50 PM

Re: Most expensive penthouse in the world
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by brantonli
628 square meters is considered MASSIVE in Hong Kong. If you lived in Hong Kong, you'd probably at best afford a 400 square feet flat paying like 500k for it.

I know dude.. that's why I posted it to show how absurd it is in hk, even compared to a NYC luxury penthouse

-p.tiddy- 03-28-2013 01:00 PM

Re: Most expensive penthouse in the world
 
I'm not sure which view would be more amazing...the ocean view, or New York city in it's entirety, specifically at night.

I'm actually thinking that the city view is probably much more amazing...Ocean view is amazing don't get me wrong, but it is still just flat water on a horizon...a beautiful horizon though...the simplicity of it is what makes it I guess.

n00bie 03-28-2013 03:31 PM

Re: Most expensive penthouse in the world
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ripthekik
I know dude.. that's why I posted it to show how absurd it is in hk, even compared to a NYC luxury penthouse


Real Estate in HK will always be expensive. Population keeps on increasing, but there's literally no more space on the island.

Feel bad for people that live in HK. (unless you have a place passed on to you from your parents)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy