Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Video Games Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Battlefield 4 Gameplay (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=294699)

Da KO King 03-29-2013 03:53 PM

Battlefield 4 Gameplay

17 minutes of gameplay from the campaign

Heavincent 03-29-2013 03:57 PM

Re: Battlefield 4 Gameplay

I know it's high end PC gameplay, but it's still stunning how real it looks.

Draz 03-29-2013 11:50 PM

What console will this be for the new ones right?

pauk 03-30-2013 07:12 AM

Trailers of BF singleplayer dont do any of those series justice... its not meant for singleplayer whatsoever (i am a huge BF guy and i havent even played any of their singleplayer missions, a while ago they didnt even bother making singleplayer), trailers make it therefore look just like another COD or something.... COD is basically the same in singleplayer as it is on multiplayer... you know, super tiny maps, no realism, no air/ground vehicles, no versatility, very few people in a server, no teamplay, very few weapons, no destruction, no realistic weapon bullet drop / behaviour and so on, COD is just brainless arcade close combat.......... but BF is the complete opposite and you have to log in to Multiplayer to see that, preferably to a 64+ player map/server...

I still play BF1942 / BF2 and ofcourse BF3.... i never got bored, why? Because there is just so many ways to have fun... for example:

I played BF2 first as sniper, mastered it for a year, then i got bored and switched to other classes... then i got bored and started mastering the tank and other vehicles (AA and so on).... then i got bored and started to master the Chopper... then i got bored and started to master the Airplane.......... next thing i know 4-5 years have passed and BF3 arrives....... perfect....

Draz 03-31-2013 05:45 PM

I gave away my xbox & ps3. Around that time I was MLG for COD & for about 2 years. I was amazing at COD, beat professional players and shit. I started being disgusted by it though. I think I waited until the release of BF4 to make a purchase. Battlefield got my interest. I played BFBC2 & I liked it. I think Battlefield will be king of the FPS in a few years.

magic chiongson 09-19-2013 02:58 PM

anybody else pre-ordering this? i played battlefield 3 for bout 2 months and i sucked at it..but still enjoyed every bit of my sucking :D what made me quit was lack of regular buddies to play with

what sucked more was that i upgraded my PC just to play BF3, after that i just had a $2k PC to browse ish with

DeuceWallaces 09-19-2013 03:43 PM

Yeah I did. I'll be in beta too after getting BF3 Premium.

eriX 09-20-2013 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Draz
I gave away my xbox & ps3. Around that time I was MLG for COD & for about 2 years. I was amazing at COD, beat professional players and shit. I started being disgusted by it though. I think I waited until the release of BF4 to make a purchase. Battlefield got my interest. I played BFBC2 & I liked it. I think Battlefield will be king of the FPS in a few years.

MLG on the console or PC? and got any fragmovies?

BF4 looks really good, the customization for the classes looks like it could make the ground game even more hectik.